Weekly Raffle Mar 11th - Mar 17th

Blah, blah, blah.

Moderator: Admin

GM-August
Town Member
Town Member

Weekly Raffle Mar 11th - Mar 17th

Post by GM-August »

Welcome to the Final Haven Weekly Raffle!
This week's question focuses on your past...

Is there anyone in your character’s past you wish to see one more time or never again, and why?
Khorvalis
Town Member
Town Member

Re: Weekly Raffle Mar 11th - Mar 17th

Post by Khorvalis »

The Ga’vin druid pulls out a crystalline acorn from his medicine bag. The old man gazes deeply and longingly along its many beautiful facets before whispering to himself:

“To bring you back to the realm of the living. Galatea! How I pine for you to this day. Countless winters have come and gone but my love for you still burns as bright as the first day I laid eyes upon you. I can still smell the sweetness of the flowers in your hair. Your sweet summer songs still linger in my heart. Oh my dear Galatea, if only I could find a way to bring you back… One day I pray that you will return to me so that I might hold you in my arms and tell you once more how much I love you.”
~Khorvalis~
Druid of the Redwind
Hierophant of the Circle of the Sun
Follower of the Light and Keeper of the Sacred Flame

"Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are."
Morgause
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Morgause »

The Winter Witch does not hesitate once asked these questions:

“I would wish to see again the last Oracle of the Weather Tradition. Beautiful like the moon with a voice as strong as a hurricane yet gentle like a comforting lullaby. As for the second question, I will answer it too. I would never want to see the evil men, monsters… that ended her life and took her away from me and our people. She was more than just an Oracle… she was MY mother and my guiding star.”

The Seer looks up to the nighttime sky as she fights back tears, eventually walking away into the comforting darkness.
"I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars."

Lady Morgause - The Winter Witch
Daughter of the An'Irri & Oracle of the Weather Tradition
Chamberlain of the Guild of Seekers
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

"I have seen a lot of evil and survived many tragedies in my day and I can honestly say there is nobody I would never want to see again."
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Vivac
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Vivac »

Hm.. I never wish to see the man who took from me my connection to magic. Even though I have emerged much stronger than before, I am not certain if I could stay my hand if I saw him. I do not like fighting out of revenge, and I could never wish upon someone what he did to me, but if I saw him.. His body would be blast to bits.

As for the other question... Although he has only just left I feel that he left all too soon. I am speaking of Octavious. There was so much to learn yet so little time. His willpower is something I will always admire and remember as I try to follow his path.
Juicifer
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Juicifer »

"I would do anything to see my father again. Is he still alive? Or is he somewhere else Phanterra or on another plane of existence. I have not seen him since the Cataclysm but deep in my heart I know he is somewhere out there."
GM-August
Town Member
Town Member

Post by GM-August »

Congratulations KHORVALIS!
  • the Winner for the Final Haven Raffle Mar. 11th - Mar. 17th!
With just over 10 participants, KHORVALIS has won 25 RP!
We were a little light this week on posters, so make sure to post Post POST!

I will be posting this week's question later today, so good luck to everyone!
Khorvalis
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Khorvalis »

Thank you! :D
~Khorvalis~
Druid of the Redwind
Hierophant of the Circle of the Sun
Follower of the Light and Keeper of the Sacred Flame

"Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are."