stew
33%

Total votes: 3
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

April 2015 meal plan

Post by Kaylan Chargeender »

As I understand it Travis is NOT doing the meal plan as he has in the past; however, I am willing to supply the ingredients for scrambled eggs (eggs & cheese), sausage and likely bacon for Saturday breakfast (Sunday too if there is enough left) and mostacholi/chili/stew like food for Friday "dinner" and Saturday lunch ish...IF...one or more people are willing to handle production and clean up and someone makes sure we have plates and bowl and forks/spoons.

I will also supply lemonade/Gatorade drink mixes if the owner of the "barrel" coolers will bring them.
Drinks Poll: http://www.finalhavenlarp.com/phpBB2/vi ... f=8&t=6710
feel free to post to volunteer or suggest alternatives to the above.
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Knight of the Order of the Crimson Aegis
Zydana
GM

Re: April 2015 meal plan

Post by Zydana »

Danni & CJ are the the proud owners of the Orange Barrel coolers. You may wish to PM Danni, as I don't see CJ around here much. another option would to see if someone has texting information.
SirJoriel
New in Town
New in Town

Post by SirJoriel »

Don't worry about Saturday as the Knights of the witchwood will be hosting a donation based soup kitchen. We don't expect anything though, just a promotion of unity. We will have a meat and vegetarian option.
Cicero the Impatient, Bard understudy to the court wizard of Brennondale, slayer of demons, and official storyteller of the battle of the bloodfence.
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

Sunday Morning I'm making some Biscuits and Gravy for breakfast. I have a bad habit of not being able to make any less food than would feed a small army so there will probably be plenty of leftovers. I'm not doing any sort of breakfast cooking beyond that. I don't want to bring home leftovers, so people are welcome to eat it on a first come first serve basis. I can't promise I'll bring bowls for everyone either, so you may want to bring your own.. or stuff it into your tankard...
SirJoriel wrote:Don't worry about Saturday as the Knights of the witchwood will be hosting a donation based soup kitchen.
Brian - Maybe.. just Maybe.. someone else can make your marriage proposal soup for you this time (That's Yucky Mushroom Soup to everyone else). Sir Joriel has flowing locks of golden hair.. so.. ya know..
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

Brian - Maybe.. just Maybe.. someone else can make your marriage proposal soup for you this time (That's Yucky Mushroom Soup to everyone else). Sir Joriel has flowing locks of golden hair.. so.. ya know..
Nah...he was all grabby last time we were alone...
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
SirJoriel
New in Town
New in Town

Post by SirJoriel »

That was out of character bro. Jeez.
Cicero the Impatient, Bard understudy to the court wizard of Brennondale, slayer of demons, and official storyteller of the battle of the bloodfence.
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

Just an update, I haven't had anyone step up at this point. If it doesn't happen by Wednesday the 15th, I will be canceling meal plan efforts. That will give those that need to time to grab grub for themselves.
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

Ok, going to call it and cancel plans for the above mentioned meal plan.
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Fionna
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Fionna »

If there is still interest, I can send the barrels with CJ. Just let me know.
Fionna MacNeil
Queen of the People of Haven

“We all at certain times in our lives find ourselves broken. True strength is found in picking up the pieces.”
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

Yes! If he doesn't use them, I will!