RULES!

A glimpse into the process of LARP design, into the minds of the creators, and a chance to interact on a design level with the GMs--basically what we're thinking and why
GM-Mike
GM

RULES!

Post by GM-Mike »

Phew! It didn't always look like we were going to make our deadline, but a little bit of hard word and a whole lot of dedication, and I am proud to release the rule set for 2015. Let us know of any problems!

"RULES"
crazycraftsman
New in Town
New in Town

Re: RULES!

Post by crazycraftsman »

Created ah account just to respond
Really?!
Let this litte face share the discontent I am feling now about your post sir!
>:(
Kayla
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kayla »

My coworkers are looking at me weird now because I started laughing. Well played.
Xil Zymasi, Crew of the Red Wind // Dakkon Wrynn, Dark Elf Outcast

Feel free to PM me if you have any forum/website questions/issues. I can take care of them for you.
Also, note that although my name is red, I am not a GM and therefore cannot answer logistical questions (such as rules) definitively. That said, I'll certainly try to help!
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kaylan Chargeender »

I am having one difficulty, I cant seem to find your address and the hit man is asking I provide that information. Can you please PM that to me?

:mad:
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Knight of the Order of the Crimson Aegis
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

Those are indeed Rules.

I had hoped you'd do something like this. Thanks Mike!
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Just wanted to assure everyone that the new rules will be posted tonight as promised, probably by 9 at the latest. Just couldn't help myself with the post. Hope it got a few chuckles...