Kudos on a job well done.

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Malphus
Town Member
Town Member

Kudos on a job well done.

Post by Malphus »

*Malphus stands to address the Inn*

I would like to extend a sincere gratitude to the fine warriors, healers, and sages who aided me in my mission on Harvest Month day 25. In my haste to prepare a search party, I have forsaken my ususal habit of Accounting for everyone's names involved. Of my recollection...

Ka. You fought valiently. Without your brute force matched with tat-like precision we would have surely never defeated our advesaries. You are a hero truly worthy of the tomes of Rysh.

Sir Claude. For your endeavor to start the search party. Without your aide, I would have never had a hand of help...let alone the twelve I did receive. You are truly noble. An example to your race in this time of treachery.

To the remaining ten...all of you fought honorably. thanks be that we suffered no casualties in this perilous quest. No doubt to our skillful healers and our swift blades. May we hold at our cores why we did this. The Potter can now rest knowing that her Father's cache is with its rightful owner.

I salute you all. May we quest again in the future.

*Raises a drink of nectar*

To heroes!