Whats coming?

Need help? Others (may) have answers!

Moderator: Admin

Lemmy Litgher
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Whats coming?

Post by Lemmy Litgher »

Any truth to the opinion that a new rule set is coming?
A friend is someone you'd die for.. If you don't feel that way, don't waste my time.
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

what have you heard?

What do the rumors say LOL
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Lemmy Litgher
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Lemmy Litgher »

That an evil wizard in a far away realm called Iowa is rewriting the reality of Haven. LOL.

And If there was a mega-plot that implied Haven was under a mass illusion and everything we ever knew was a lie, well, it would seem like an opportune time to do a rule/world wipe.
A friend is someone you'd die for.. If you don't feel that way, don't waste my time.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

A rule set is coming...someday. Because we like creating games and always think we can do it better than we've done it in the past. But no, not now. The plot was (is) more an attempt to address all of the people and armies and well to do people in a world that was supposedly post cataclysmic and difficult to survive in.

And the new rules would only replace the current rule set if there was a high demand for them. Otherwise, they would form a separate game or simply be for our own amusement. There MAY be some play testing opportunities either before or after the one day (during that same weekend) for anyone interested though. Just let us know.
Lemmy Litgher
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Lemmy Litgher »

Lol, just being "The voice of the voiceless" here. Rumors and conspiracy theories abound. Thought I'd help get facts Straight.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

I'm glad the voiceless have a voice :)

The new rules are planned to be in the same world as Phanterra, keeping the same lore...in fact some of the rules have the lore in mind during their creation. But yeah, I know there may be some worries out there (not to imply you're one of them) but there's truly nothing to fear.