Those don't look combat safe.
Travis Cole
Kayla
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kayla »

This would go perfectly with a barrel!

http://www.medievalcollectibles.com/p-5 ... r-mug.aspx

(Combat safe! But probably not drinkware safe)
Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Wyrmwrath »

I didnt intend them to be projectiles..... Travis Kong!
Grand High Chancellor of ROBUST UNPLEASANTNESS
...and the 11th commandment is:

"The stupid shall be punished!"
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

I cant hit them anyway so its probably good.
Travis Cole
Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Wyrmwrath »

we should make a travis only spell that causes a game stop and any target of a packet spell you throw has to dive for it, trying to make it hit them.

Kiel Reid
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kiel Reid »

What do you plan on doing with the barrels? Those are not actually going to be good for water or juice. They are made for whiskey and such.
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

perhaps. . .!

create an overly complicated and yet easily escapable situation involving a series of ramps that you must advance up whilst barrels roll down them at very predictable intervals requiring patience and decent skill in a platformer style experience so that we may advance our way past them to defeat the anoying monster (slash) villian (slash) device (slash) corperation that is bent on denying us our treasure (slash) womens (slash) booz by placing a series of overly complicated and yet easily escapable situation involving a series of ramps that you must advance up whilst barrels roll down them at very predictable intervals requiring patience and decent skill in a platformer style experience in our path?

8) isnt that right. . .nintendo :twisted:
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Wyrmwrath »

they are sealed barrels, and while intended for making hootch, they could be used to just hold other liquids. Thought someone might be interested as aprop for the travveler or thier own set up. If I had known about them at my last LARP id have had a pair for the bar I ran there.

Kiel Reid
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kiel Reid »

Those barrels have wax and parrafin oil on the inside. While the wax is harmless it will get in all your drinks and make them taste funny along with the oil. Though they do look very neat. [/url]