The Rule Question Forum

The good, the bad, and the ugly. Here you will find the latest page updates, and a place to let us know what you think, want added, changed, etc!

Moderator: Admin

Kiel Reid
Town Member
Town Member

The Rule Question Forum

Post by Kiel Reid »

I have noticed that we as a whole tend to use the Rule Questions Forum a lot as an area to simply discuss rules or debate balance. I feel as though we would be well served by a Rule Discussion forum to help differentiate. Any chance we can do that?

Thanks![/list]
Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Wyrmwrath »

well there is a rules suggestion forum that USED to be used that way thats been locked for 4 years for some reason. Unlocking that might be all thats needed.
Grand High Chancellor of ROBUST UNPLEASANTNESS
...and the 11th commandment is:

"The stupid shall be punished!"
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Wyrmwrath wrote:well there is a rules suggestion forum that USED to be used that way thats been locked for 4 years for some reason. Unlocking that might be all thats needed.
agreed. we agree so it must be true :lol:

i belive it was locked as sort of a "the rules are not up for discussion" idea, but they always are and as pointed out we will simply do it in another forum. (i belive that was pointed out at the time as well)
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Wyrmwrath »

wait isnt the we agree the sign the aztecks were right and earth was going to collide with the sun.... or was that only if we are ever in the same room? I cant recall what we dicided at the union meeting....

Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

for the sake of everyone else its hopefully meet.

in any case we want a forum location were we can bicker officially :lol:
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Wyrmwrath »

I vote for calling it the Ark and Brian dogfight arena.......just sayin......

Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

thunderdome 8)
notsabbat
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by notsabbat »

Actually I believe that section would be called pm.
Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Wyrmwrath »

*wrings out notsabbats wet blanket and hangs it to dry*

:lol: