Going to the ruins

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

Zeira laughs loudly at Serith. He doesn't stop for quite a few moments to the point where tears are almost rolling from his eyes

"Let's think abouth this for a second. On one end you have Abbadon. He's the guy who took Gabrie'ls essence, stuffed it in a ring and used it to power himself up. On another hand you have the myself, a known failure and my latest heroic endevor ended with the destuction of an entire countryside."

"I just feel so bad for you. Why has fate dealt you and your friends such a crappy hand? Do you have cursed item or something? To be stuck with Abbadon and I as your options is just too cruel..."
Lemmy Litgher
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Lemmy Litgher »

"Bullocks to it, Orien was a friend to my king, I'm in."
Finishing his drink, "I'll see if any other o the boys want in."

Lemmy walks to the back of the inn and shouts, "Oy, any o you arsehole want to do a solid fer town?!!!"
A friend is someone you'd die for.. If you don't feel that way, don't waste my time.
Rothek
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rothek »

Rothek leaned into laylah's hand as she patted his head and his ear twitched. The beast gave his dwarven friend a fanged smile when he entered but then looked confused.

"why do solid for town? Is not town already solid?"
Rothek HowlingFang
Den-father of the Howling Fang tribe.
friend and ally of the dwarves of Killeshandra.
Lemmy Litgher
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Lemmy Litgher »

Grinning at his friend, "As solid as any other house o' cards built with a foundation of suspicion and subterfuge."

"Hmm, they must be out back smoking."
A friend is someone you'd die for.. If you don't feel that way, don't waste my time.
Rothek
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rothek »

"supicon? Subberfuge? What that?":the beast asked as he followed lemmy to the back to join the other dwarves:
Rothek HowlingFang
Den-father of the Howling Fang tribe.
friend and ally of the dwarves of Killeshandra.
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

"Well it looks like we got our group. It's getting late so I'm gonna go get some rest. See you all in the morning!"

Zeira finishes the rest of his drink and heads up the stairs