How WinterHaven and Final Haven Operate

GM_Chris
GM

How WinterHaven and Final Haven Operate

Post by GM_Chris »

I have heard a few things which makes me believe there is confusion about how the 2 chapters operate so I thought I would share with everyone.

When ever any player sends a PM or an e-mail to any GM of any Chapter about mechanics/rewrites/or the like which is impossible to answer by 1 GM (FYI this is almost all PM's and emails) they are posted on the Private General GM board.

All Gm's of both chapters have access to this forum. We then discuss the possible change. Next, after a discussion period 1 of us will create a formal writeup (close to what you would see in the book) and it is voted on by those GM's which have vote power. (This list is smaller than those who have access to the general forum and includes people from both Chapters)

Lastly, if the vote succeeds it is put out on the rule update forum for all of you to see.

SOme questions on things like Magic and alchemy go to an even wider discussion board which has a couple players on it as well.

So in summery anything you see mechanic wise or character re-write wise or equipment, or new magic item has been seen by both chapters and voted on by both chapters.

Hope this clears things up, and if you have questions, then please let us know.
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

I'm sure people appreciate knowing the method behind the madness (And why some answers take so long).
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Actually, some answers just take a long time simply because we are inconsiderate bastards.
Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Wyrmwrath »

..thoughtless inconsiderate cruel bastards... but snappy dressers.
Grand High Chancellor of ROBUST UNPLEASANTNESS
...and the 11th commandment is:

"The stupid shall be punished!"