Tables at the Inn

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Abaddon »

"so besides drink Brodder Hammerfall, what is your trade?" The man asks from behind his mask, his hat jingling a little.
"I would only teach them Necromancy as part of a balanced breakfast."
BrodderHammerfall
New in Town
New in Town

Post by BrodderHammerfall »

*still waiting for Rhul to shake his hand he looks to abbadon* well tha' be a tricky question ta answer ah kin be good when it comes ta a fight . ah kin also take care o' matters o' business as tha was me role in tha clan tha majority o' em were smithy's ah was ne'er good with a hammer *he chuckles* kinda tha black sheep if ye will
Rhul
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rhul »

Rhul takes Brodder's offered hand and shakes it, nodding in greeting to the dwarf.

"Greetings, ser dwarf. I can assure you, I'm quite real. In fact, I believe that I am the longest residing beastman among this group- though I personally think that term is rather crude, apt though it may be of most that are afflicted as though I am.

And yes, before you ask, Abaddon is quite serious when about bananas. The work quite well to restore one's strength during the hot days."
"BY THE POWER OF GRAVESBANE....

I.. HAVE.. THE.. POWER!!!"
BrodderHammerfall
New in Town
New in Town

*the dwarf looks to Rhul and gives the hand a firm shake * well what wuld ye have me call ya then ? Ah'd rather not be offending people ah jus met *
Rhul
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rhul »

Simply calling me "Rhul" will suffice. I was given the name by friends some time after the Cataclysm, and I have no surname to add to it.
"BY THE POWER OF GRAVESBANE....

I.. HAVE.. THE.. POWER!!!"
Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Abaddon »

"I'm sure we will have a warm welcome, smithy or no. A business man you say? I think you will find many here who yearn for your help." Abaddon says sipping his tea.

Abaddon's bells jungle as the wind gusts blowing suddenly about the fireplace.

"Hopefully it will be warmer than this come true spring."
BrodderHammerfall
New in Town
New in Town

Ah good ta know then Rhul it is *he nods to rhul the looks to the display Abbadon shows* now thats a fancy trick there again i may 'ave to blame tha drink unless I'm wrong ...again *he chuckles abit and looks around seeing if the bar is self service or if there is someone who can fill his mug with ale*
Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Abaddon »

"You would need to see Korrigan, but I'm sure someone will get you mug. No one with a wish to keep their fingers would get bwtween a dwarve and a drink." Abaddon says.
BrodderHammerfall
New in Town
New in Town

*he laughs loudly at what Abbadon says* ah so people be knowing tha' is like getting in tha way O' a chargin bear *he chuckles abit picking up a mug looking for the bar itself shuffling off towards it he looks to the two he was chatting it * either o'ye want anythin ? otherwise I'll be back in a moment.