January 29th event

Serena
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Serena »

I'll be bringing some sugar cookies and cake, since I have no food in my appartment to make actual food with.
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

I am bringing a few assorted fruit bowls.
Raven

Post by Raven »

I will be bringing grape salad and some other things.
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

Pardon me if I am missing something, but your post is dated the 8th of August? This thread was for an event last January? :lol:
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Imposter bots.

Post by Torakhan »

Kalphoenix wrote:Pardon me if I am missing something, but your post is dated the 8th of August? This thread was for an event last January? :lol:
It's actually a pretty smart bot that takes parts of previous posts in a thread and pastes it (this one was mostly stolen from Travis's post), so that it looks like it is a part of the conversation, while also posting links in its signature each time. We have a few of them on this forum. Chck out some of their other pists... choppy parts of sentences that are just pieces of other posts above it.
Like I said, pretty smart.
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

of course it copied mine. It needed bad spelling and lack of a pattern to pass as a human.

also Heidi, stop tilting at windmills.
Travis Cole