Taking care of Mary

Inside and around Castle Gravesbane
Big Moma
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Big Moma »

"You prolly right Ashearth baby, but Big Moma done tried to talk to him, he just stubborn. Why, even Sunny say he confused. But I aint got no problem if sombody else wanna give it a go."
Goonter
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Goonter »

"Sorry I'm not trying to suggest that anything terrible should happen to Chance... I just wonder what would drive a man to curse someone like that."
The Wanderer
Big Moma
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Big Moma »

"Well you remember when Big Moma had that Art on sale?"
"The reason for it, was cause the boys (Chance included) were so insensitive about a picture of my baby Sunni. Well, she was feelin mighty low about it, so Big Moma decided she'd get two birds with one stone."
"I figured I'd teach the boys to be more considerate of the pains of others and chear lil Sunny up too"

"But Chance missed the point, he didn't mind his picture bein drawn or sold, but he got to thinkin thazt he deserved a cut of the profit. Of course, I gave all the money to Sunny. After all, she was the one who got hurt. And I wasn't about to pay him money when he done wrong"

"So he cursed me and all because he felt I cheated him out of money. Money that he never worked for, and sure don't deserve."
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

Dallid nods to Ashearth. "Precisely. Chance should have a... chance to speak on his own behalf."

He turns to Big Momma. "The Magistrates, along with the Queen, render judgement and determine justice in Haven - with all matters handled on a case-by-case basis. It was they who decreed the vampire Aaron be executed, and those who sheltered him be banished."
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Big Moma
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Big Moma »

"Well, in that case probably better if someone just talks to him, no point in involving the law over a little ol misunderstanding." She replied after having laughed at Dallid's little play on words.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

“Perhaps mediation, then. You and Chance could discuss a resolution to your differences with a third party present to provide an outside perspective. I can help you in this, if you like.”
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Goonter
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Goonter »

"Oh yes I remember..." says the Guthrie quietly.

How could he forget those horrifying pictures Big Moma was trying to solicit the other night?

He mumbles something under his breath along the lines of "Who would want to buy that terrible artwork anyhow?"
The Wanderer
Big Moma
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Big Moma »

"OK baby, we'll give it another go. But I don't think he's budgin" said Big Moma shaking her head.

"Franchesco you gonna take this drink or not baby?"
Francesco DeLemuerte
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Francesco DeLemuerte »

Franchesco accepts the drink from Big Mama and nods his head in thanks. Though he was not particularly parched he took a good drink from the container

"Thank you Big Mama. I consider the safety of the helpless my highest priority. I know sometimes this will paint me in a bad light but it is a small sacrifice if it means that it will keep them protected."
Big Moma
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Big Moma »

"you welcome baby"

(Franchesco drinks the lemonaid and realizes that it is the best damned lemonaid he ever freakin had).
Mary-Bella
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Mary-Bella »

Mary sits for a while observing.. after a while she asks with a smile..

"Does anyone wanna play a game?"
Big Moma
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Big Moma »

"Sure baby, what you wanna play?" answered Big Moma, getting up to walk over and sit by the little girl.
Mary-Bella
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Mary-Bella »

"I dunno Big Moma.. I used to play eye spy and marbles a lot with mommy and daddy.. but i don't like those games anymore.. i wanna learn new games."

She smiles at Big Moma.
Big Moma
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Big Moma »

Big Moma scratched her beard thoughtfully as she considered the child.

"How about I tell you a story instead? Big Moma too tired to play any fun games right now"
Mary-Bella
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Mary-Bella »

The young girl giggles with joy at the thought.

"Oh yes Big Moma!! I would LOVE to hear a story!"