Town Member

Life points question / Racial costuming suggestion

Post by Goonter »

I just want to be clear on this...

1. A life point for costuming

2. A life point for proper armor phys rep

3. A life point for racial costuming

Additionally...

If someone wears no armor, do they get the life point for phys repping no armor?

Am I correct in assuming there is no LP bonus for playing a human?

A suggestion...

Rather than the third life point, how about a free language for proper race costuming, each one accordingly? Thoughts?
The Wanderer
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

it used to be 2 life points were given for good costuming it was split in the update so one was for armor, one for costume as a whole.

no there is no extra life for human, never was, never will be.

the extra life point for racial costumeing is now EARNED, instead of GIVEN. if you will notice before, some races had 2 life, some only had 1 life point. now all races have 1 life point, and all but human have the ability to earn an extra life point by phys repping there race correctly.

also if you do not phys rep your race correctly you lose access to your racial discipline
Last edited by Ark on Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Fionna
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Fionna »

And yes, if you do not wear armor, and phys rep that you are wearing no armor, you get the life point.

You are accurately depicting what it is you are wearing. That's the point.
Fionna MacNeil
Queen of the People of Haven

“We all at certain times in our lives find ourselves broken. True strength is found in picking up the pieces.”
Goonter
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Goonter »

Cool, thanks guys. That pretty much sums it up.
The Wanderer