New mission for diplomacy, life and sunshine.

Inside and around Castle Gravesbane
Zydana
GM

New mission for diplomacy, life and sunshine.

Post by Zydana »

*Val steps in the castle from the brisk chill of the morning and those gathering outside in the court yard. The castle greets her with the warmth of the lit ovens and the delightful smell of the baking of Esmeralda's loves. Val pauses a moment to put away her six wooden pieces and then turns to the main room glancing around.*

"Fionna...?"
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

*Seeing no one around, Val moves down the hallway to the wing of the castle of the bed chambers. At the very end of the hall way, she is greeted with a large door. Val knocks boldly.*

"Fiona?"
Fionna
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Fionna »

Fionna comes in from outside of the keep. She heard Val's calls. She is covered in debris, obviously she had been gathering herbs again.

"Sorry Val, I was out. What can I do for you?"
Fionna MacNeil
Queen of the People of Haven

“We all at certain times in our lives find ourselves broken. True strength is found in picking up the pieces.”
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

*Val turns to find Fionna*

"Ah, yes. I had hoped to be started growing the seedlings soon. I wanted to use the most fertile soil available to us. I'm not sure where that is though. It has been a little while since I've been in the area, and in my brief time here I never bothered to get to know any of the farms."

*She pauses a moment to consider Fionna's current appearance.*

"I thought perhaps you would know of the area better than I. Also, I know you share a common enthusiasm in such things. Did you fall asleep out there?"
Fionna
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Fionna »

After Val's comment, Fionna blushes slightly at her appearance.

"No Val," she says sheepishly, "Sometimes when I go out collecting I get a little carried away. I am new to Haven as well, only having come here last fall after the retaking of the castle. However, I'm sure some of our local farmers will have the best soil, as they are generally fruitful producers. I will double check with Es, she will know best.

I agree, I'd like to start the trees as soon as possible so we can care for them through the winter inside."

She looks at the state of her clothes and smiles. "I'm sure Es is in the kitchen, I'll talk with her and get myself cleaned up and we can be off."
Fionna MacNeil
Queen of the People of Haven

“We all at certain times in our lives find ourselves broken. True strength is found in picking up the pieces.”
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

*Val nods to Fionna*

"I'll wait in the common room as you prepare yourself. We can then speak with Esmeralda."

*Val offers a slight bow and turns and begins walking away pulling out some wooden pieces from her bag.*