Preparations

Inside and around Castle Gravesbane
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Preparations

Post by Esmerelda »

Sitting at a table in the keep, Esmerelda was surrounded by lists and notes on piles of paper. Twisting a stray curl around one finger absent mindedly, she seemed to be searching for something.

She muttered to herself as she made notes, "a journal to the winner of the storytelling contest, a weapon for the fighting tournament, a tankard for the drinking contest..."

Looking at another list, she scowls in concentration. Tapping her quill on the table, she shakes her head. "I just don't know."

With a sigh, she generally addresses all present in the keep's common room.

"If you were to receive a potion as a prize, which potion would you want it to be?"
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member
Location: On the way back to Woodhold from traveling with Connor (my husband)

Post by Shea Stonebrook »

A healing potion of course.... who couldn't use that?
*A rather dirt filled Shea walks by and absently answers her friend's question.*

Why do you ask?
*She stopps and takes a closer look at the paper Esmerelda's scowling at*
Shea Stonebrook

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong. That is your oath.
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

Esmerelda smiles at her friend.

"Because I'm trying to decide what to give out for prizes for the games we'll be having in a few days.."
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member
Location: On the way back to Woodhold from traveling with Connor (my husband)

Post by Shea Stonebrook »

*Shea smiles wide, and tries to position herself a little closer behind Esmerelda's shoulder.*

Games?! What kind of games?
*She leans a bit trying to get a peek at the writing in front of Esmerelda*

What kind of prizes?
Shea Stonebrook

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong. That is your oath.