After the Return

Inside and around Castle Gravesbane
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Serith simply just shakes his head and looks to Gabrial

"Yeah, the sooner I can find a way home the better. Seems I have a timeline that has passed..."

*Just stares at the half-elfs exit, and watches with amusement at the Guthrie doing trapeeze acts in a tree.
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

*As Braidenvayl leaves she simply turns around and grasps the railing and speaks to no one in particular*

"I stand corrected, he is no elf."

*She looks behind her shoulder to see the new comer and acknowledges Gabrial's presence with a return of his nod and offers a warm smile. She raises an eyebrow to Serith at the mention of leaving and when she notices, giggles at the antics of the man in the tree.*
Gabrial
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Gabrial »

*Gabrial stares in wonder and amazment as Morgan goes flying. Concerned that he may lose his little buddy yet again Gabrial springs into action, quickly getting a rope and lowering it down to Morgan*

"Now that was some thing you don't see everyday. But please Morgan, can try and be a little more careful atleast once in your life?"

*Gabrial stops and thinks about what he just said*

"Oh nevermind, I'm the last guy to tell someone else to be careful."

*When Gabrial finishes helping Morgan up he turns his attention back to Serith*

"Well then lets get to it. I'm sure we will find it soon, I can feel it."
Sometimes you need to see the world in a different way...
Morgan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Morgan »

"Thanks!"

Morgan grabs the rope and ascends quickly, stopping only to grab his bag. Once at the top, he sits down with his back against the wall and pulls a miraculously unscathed bottle out of his satchel. He takes a long pull and sighs.

"I was being careful, I promise! How was I supposed to know an angry man would magic my tree down?"

Again he reaches in his bag and pulls out a hunk of hard cheese. He breaks a piece off and looks toward Serith.

"Seriously though, I can find anything! Where're we going?"
Morgan Cyprian
Dwarf-Brother
Valken-kin
Gloom Bane
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Smiling at Morgan

"I have no doubt you can friend, but for what I search is not from this realm, it is a way back through the Portals, to my homeland of Damara."

*Helps Morgan up from the wall onto the gantry that Val, Gabrial and himself are perched upon.

"I do appreciate the offer for help, and would very much like your assistance in scouting out the area when we find the coordinates back, because you know what they say, two eyes are better than one."

*Smiling he turns to Val and gives a slight bow

"Thank you for spending some quiet time up here with me, but as per usual, it is so very short and fleeting."

*Shrugging and smiling as he heads down the steps

"And I better go find out what the hell has gotten the treasure hunter so worked up about before he actually blows someone up, Gabrial, Ill be ready in about thirty minutes?"

*Serith nods to all as he heads down towards the inn looking back once more towards Gabrial

"And you know how sad it is, when it is I who needs to be the Diplomatical one?"

*A genuine laugh comes from deep within Seriths stomach and echoes off as he heads towards town
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

*Val tries to assist in helping Morgan, but backs up when she realizes that the boys seem to have it under control and perhaps she'd be in the way as more of a hindrance. She gives a polite curtsy in response to Serith's bow.*

"Do not forget my offer, Serith," she says before he heads down the stairs.