Necroposy and Recall

Need help? Others (may) have answers!

Moderator: Admin

Sunny
Town Member
Town Member

Necroposy and Recall

Post by Sunny »

... as I read them, what's the point of having Necroposy if you have Recall? If you have Racall, can't you simply use it at the scene of a 'crime' as well? Thus making the Necroposy redundant?

Also - if you have Necroposy more than once, it reduces the time. Is the same said for Recall? Do they lessen the time for one another? Meaning: I have necro twice and recall once, I can recall in 1 minute?

<center><embed src="http://static.wix.com/client/app.swf" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowNetworking="all" allowScriptAccess="always" FlashVars="pageId=Wr_F6IZD7uU-a&embedFormat=normal&embedID=YAdMMg7DxFglk030bPgXFV0QuKovXA75qum6_wCChJCxWeWnqAmxiVsJgA89Gpiva&partner_id=WMGs4POB1ko-a" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="700" height="200" base="http://static.wix.com" scale="noscale" salign="tl"></embed></center>
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

I see them as different personally. Necropsy is going to fill in the information that everyone always wants to know about what happened to the body whereas recall is going to give a hint as to what to do with that information if you need the extra help.
Sunny
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sunny »

So, the difference is, strictly speaking, semantic? Info gathering, as opposed to application?

Any thoughts on the time reduction thing?
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Recall has multiple levels of hints which is why the synergy is getting a better hint. Recall and necropsy do not have any synergy effects together.

I don't see necropsy and recall being semantic differences any more than I see scout and recall being semantic differences. They are separate skill sets in my mind (and I admit that might just be me). Recall has generally not been used as a how did he die kind of a skill but rather a what do I do next kind of a skill or a how do I solve this kind of a skill or at times a lore skill. Occasionally it has been a what the hell am I missing kind of a skill. The difference might be slight but it feels more than semantic to me.
Sunny
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sunny »

*nod* I got 'cha. Thanks!
Andian
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Andian »

Sense Necropsy is the investigation of a 'crime scene', can the skill assess the health of a body, like first aid. As in, can one with the skill tell if someone is really dead? Without the poke, prod, ouch ouch ouch test.
Knight of the Frozen Way, Sir Andian Eannon
"Law is mind without reason."
--Aristotle
Verity and Equity