Walking into the keep after being MIA

Inside and around Castle Gravesbane
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Walking into the keep after being MIA

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora walks into the keep. She appears to be bracing herself for what she knows she has coming to her by disappearing like she did, but she's there. As she walks around, she looks to see that everyone is alright before heading towards an area she knows Esmerelda will be at. She is dressed in the colors of her family, the black and green but is traveling clothes with her armor in a pack she carries on her back.*

*Once she approaches Esmerelda she looks at her and gives her a "yes i know I did something not smart look.*

I apologize m'lady for my absence for the meeting. I found myself among the people of my new home area trying to get to know them, making certain that well they don't fear me once they know what I am or can do. See, when I first arrived in Caldonia, back when I was a child, I was introduced amongst all the various clans by my I guess Genderman wardens. You know how Caldeonians feel about magic and I being a witch-hunter and trained in the old ways, well let's just say Uncle Sylas was trying to put everyone's minds at ease as best as he could.

I thought I should take a look around and get a feel for the area. Get to know the people of like the Fishing Village. I've been using what crafting repairs skills I have plus I did some hunting using my wilderness ability not only to get a lay of the lands but to help the people collect food.

I completely lost track of the time and in a sense so negotiations would go a bit more smoothly with the elves though my presence would only serve to make the environment a bit tense. We former Mage Hunters and especially from all the stories I once read, we Darksbane's in particular can unsettle people sometimes.

I am fine, sore from all the work but fine.

*Aurora awaits Esmerelda's reply.*
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

Esmerelda smiles at Aurora. "No worries. Although I think you'll find the people here are a little more used to magic than the residents of Caldonia. We sorely could have used your expertise in some of things we encountered while meeting with King Anwar, but they were dealt with as best as we could."

"I'm glad to see you returned safely."
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*She looks at Esmerelda with a slight but serious grin.*

Normally negoations aren't exactly a Darksbane has a reputation for being good at, well from what all I remember about the stories I read about my linage.

I wasn't sure how people felt about magic in these parts and I'd rather just be safe then sorry. Let the people around this area know me before they discover the actual occupation...or how about skill I'm good at.

I was trying to not be a source of headche for you at the moment but obviously, loosing track of the time as I did, my plan failed. More like epically failed.

I've just had a lot on my mind lately and things I never really got around to dealing with. Being amog the people around here just gave me an outlet so I wasn't thinking about it.

So, anything I need to know about that occured during the meeting? Actually I'm still trying to figure out how what your plans are for a girl like me, *this is the first time during the coversation, Esmerelda will notice a slight hint of playfullness out of the young woman.*
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark walked up to Aurora, he walked slowly and looked around as he went, this was his second time in haven his whole life, and the first hadent ended well, he looked around at the ground with a blank face, then looked up to Aurora returning to his joyfull smartass self.

"Hello there, glad to see you came, i hope you will stay here a while, or indefinanatly. I know you have obligations at home, but good help is hard to find...by the way, have you seen Eilonwy or Orien?"
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at Ark watching him very carefully but answers in a friendly enough manner.*

My "obligations" as you put it are now with Esmerelda. I left Caldeonia and who knows for how long. If you are referring to anything else *her eyes appear sad for a moment.*, well that ended when the elves came and took over the North leaving possibly only a few survivors.

As for Eilonwy, I haven't seen her in a very long time.

*She looks at Esmerelda*

I'm not as well informed as others where Orien is concerned. I think Esmerelda or Gabriel know more about the situation then I do.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

*Ark turns to Esmerelda*

"would you happen to know were either of them are?"

*he returns his gaze to Aroura*

"well im glad to hear you will be staying, though im sorry to hear about the north, im sure there fine, they were strong. Also thank you for looking after some young friends of mine, they spoke very well of you."
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

Esmerelda smiles sadly at Ark. "I'm sorry, but neither of them are available to help you. Eilonwy went off to be with her mother in Caldeonia and we haven't hear from her in over a year. Orien fell ill during the battle with the elves and has not recovered."

"which reminds me," she mutters to herself, "I need to see what Gabrial has found about getting her cured..."

Turning back to Ark, she adds, "If there is anything I can help you with?"
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark listens to Esmerelda then nods.

"well that is disapointing to here, but if anyone here has the determination to get her back, it would be him. thank you for your help, im sure your very busy now so i will leave you be."

Ark turns back to Aurora, and looks at her a moment before a small smile plays accross his face.

"you, i need you to help me with something if you have the time to train a friend."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at Ark*

I'd like to know what you'd like me to teach you. Some things I do are easier then others.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark walks over and whispers something to Aurora
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora thinks for a moment and looks at Ark.*

Before you and I discuss that we need to talk about a few other things. But not here.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark waves his hand over the area, in a "lead the way" gesture
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

One Late evening a dishevled figure appears at the gate of the keep.. knocks at the gate at announces loudly to whomever can hear.. "Hi my name is Aidan... is this Haven?"
Hi.. I'm Aidan!
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

With no reply coming, the figure wanders off in to the surrounding forest.
Hi.. I'm Aidan!