A stranger arrives

Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

Dusk
New in Town
New in Town

A stranger arrives

Post by Dusk »

Out of the shadows, a wanderer appears. He is a large horned Tsunotaur, dressed in leather armor. His armor is decorated with turtle shells, and sigils of the ancient world. The Tsunotaur carried two weapons at his side, each a blade, though one is a tiny bit longer the other.

He takes a seat by the fire warming his hands against the ice and snow. He opens his water bottle with scared and calloused hands that have seen much work. His long horns curve up toward the nice sky. Bits of fur stick out from the armor, and his feet are hooves and his knees reversed.

The man can be heard whistling a drinking song, taking swigs from his flask at each interval.
Goonter
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Goonter »

*A small, tired looking Guthrie approaches, a Guthrie-sized mace in each hand, one a tiny bit bigger than the other, dressed colorfully enough to blind someone. He stares at the Tsunotar's turtle-armor with awe and interest, but remains speechless.*
The Wanderer
Dusk
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Dusk »

"Well hi there little guy. My name is Dusk. I'm a nomad. Can you tell me where I am?" The Tsunotaur asked, his head cocked to the side.
Goonter
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Goonter »

"Well, you seem pleasant enough... so I guess I'm not in the land of doom anymore... in that case, I'm not sure what this place is called."
The Wanderer
Dusk
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Dusk »

"Land of doom? that sounds horrible. Where, exactly are we now?" The large horn man asks.
Goonter
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Goonter »

"Nah, the land of doom isn't horrible at all. It's fun! But I have no idea where we are now. I'm a traveler, and this place is new to me."
The Wanderer
Dusk
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Dusk »

"well at least there are two of us. WHat is your name my tiny friend?" The horned man says with a deep laugh.
Goonter
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Goonter »

"I am Goonter, King of Pies."
The Wanderer
Goonter
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Goonter »

"Come to think of it, I think this area is called Finalhaven... or perhaps Farreach... I've heard it called both. I know that we are very close to the Kingdom of Caledonia, and about half a days travel from here, I've heard of a place called Utopia, though I've never been there. Utopia sounds nice; I hope it's not just a myth like so-called doom worms. I'll have you know, my friend, that there is no such thing as doom worms."

*Goonter pauses and looks around*

"You know, last time I was near this area, I'm sure there were a lot more people around... I wonder where everyone is."

*Goonter pauses gain, this time appearing to be deep in thought*

"Now that I think about it, I did here mention of the people of this land invading the elven kingdom... but would they really send everyone?"
The Wanderer