The (Good Guy) Elves in Haven

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Adam
Town Member
Town Member

The (Good Guy) Elves in Haven

Post by Adam »

To Serith:

"I really want to check out the defences at Gravesbane and maybe get a look at the turrets inside. We might have a chance of doing that. What are your thoughts?"
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

"Ill let you do the talking, and I promise not to explode the First elf I see..."

*Serith smirks
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

As Mohdri and Serith approach Gravesbane, it becomes clear that the area has been restricted as no peasants or villagers are anywhere in the near vicinity. Closer yet and they can see, smell, and hear a large force guarding the gate and smaller patrols guarding the walls.
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Looking to Modrhi

"Looks as if we may have stumbled upon something that was bit more, fortified than I had previously thought."

"Whats the plan? being that there are practically no common folk around the vicinity?"
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Adam
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Adam »

"I want to try and get a closer look at the towers and the interior of Gravesbane, if possible. Any ideas as to a story we might be able to use to get inside?"
Adam
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Adam »

"I got what I need here. Let's go check out the main gate area and see what's there."