The Morning Outside the inn

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

as the elf falls virgil grabs his neck and stares into his eyes. "you have failed, and the rest will follow." he falls over with the elf but soon rises, nearly all his body is charred and covered in blood, the rain not helping to wash it away, a faint glow surrounds him and his wounds begin to disapear, he then leans over the dead elf and begins searching his body.
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Malachi
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Malachi »

Malachi groans and regains his footing faster than one would think the large blacksmith could. He quickly scans the battlefield, a feral look in his eyes. After a moment he looks to Virgil, almost in disbelief, and nods in appretiation. He makes his way towards him and notices his wounds fading

"You have my gratitude. Be quick, and join us at the cabin."

He turns and heads towards the others, making note of the eight bodies. He reaches Theon and extends his hand to help him to his feet, nods to Gravin, and the three head towards the cabin. At the sight of both Dallid and Christo running towards the cabin Malachi begins to run

"Everyone, to the cabin!"
Malachi Vandire - Deceased
Solomon Feir

Scott Smith
Theon
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Theon »

Following the others, Theon nods to Gravin.
"Thank you."

Then looks to Virgil.
"Thank you too."
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

Zeira moves from the door and tries to keep Azra from bleeding to death but all who are watching can tell he is not doing very well

"Dallid! Anybody?!? Someone help her quick!"

Zeira looks down at Azra

"Dammit girl! I told you to stay in the cabin, and this is exactly why! Why did you have to be a hero?"
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

Dallid allows his shield to fall with a thump to the ground, and kneels beside Azra. One arm hangs limp, soaked in what appears to be thick, dirty water, but the other extends forth - white light filling the few inches between his fingertips and the fallen archer - performing mystical surgery to seal her wounds. He nods with certainty as he turns to Zeira.

"She will live. Yet concern remains for Brey. Have you been able to stop his bleeding?"
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Crist0
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Crist0 »

Cristo will run quickly to the cabin and begin healing Brey.
"Taunt!" (that means bring it...)
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

*As each of you are running around, searching, and simply trying to find everyone the rain begins which was a downpoor slows to a meer trickle as the clouds part.*

You hear Gravin calling for Robert
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Brey
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Brey »

It does'nt take long for Brey to regain conciousness after Cristo begins healing him. His bleeding was stopped by Dallid during the battle, making it fairly easy for Cristo to finish the job. As Brey awakens a smile flashes across his face.

Is it over?
Malachi
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Malachi »

Malachi hears Gravin call for Robert, and slows his pace to a stop. He looks around for Robert and the family members
Malachi Vandire - Deceased
Solomon Feir

Scott Smith
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

*You can see the family members making their way to the cabin. Two dead elves lay on the ground, and except for some mud not a single member of the family looks as if they were even scratched.*

"Were all right" Egren says outloud. "Lets get the hurt inside and start a fire. Then the rest of us can pile up the dead and start our own fire."
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Marcus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Marcus »

Daine comes back to the group from the woods, wiping away the blood from a deep scratch on his cheek with the back of his hand. His tongue works around inside his mouth, and he spits a bit of blood mixed with saliva, grimacing. Otherwise he looks fine. Muddy from being tackled, but fine.

"Everyone else ok?" he says, watching as Dallid heals Azra.

"We ought to find all the bodies; make sure we got them all, even though this damnable rain'll make it hard to see in anyone got away."
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Virgil continues searching the leader, he looks up as the rain begins to stop and looks at his arm, still covered in blood with the rest of him, he almost starts to wipe it away but shakes his head and continues his work
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

Dallid looks up at Daine. "Robert is unaccounted for. Please help look for him but be cautious. Work in teams."

Finishing the surgery, Dallid stands, a faint glow illuminating a small area around him. The wounds on both Azra and himself begin to close. He speaks to all nearby.

"There is enough energy in this aura to concurrently heal one other. Mearly step within the light."
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Virgil stands up, kicks the leader and begins rounding up anything usefull off the other elves, its clear that hes expirienced in checking the dead for anything usefull.
Marcus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Marcus »

"Thanks for the offer of healing Dallid, but I'm fine. (wipes his cheek again) Just a bit too near a miss, and I think I bit my cheek when I got tackled, that's all."

"Somebody", he says, looking around the healthy of the group, "Let's get together and look for Robert. We can't have come this far to let him get killed or captured."

He looks to Virgil.

"They carrying anything interesting?"