Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

Ark
Town Member
Town Member

NINJA BURGER

Post by Ark »

Ninja burger employee handbook

1- If customers have complaints, DO NOT kill them. This is very important. A dead customer is not a paying customer
2- All ninja who are preparing food must wash their hands after using the restroom or slaying enemies.
3- Ninja should be properly groomed and dressed at all times. No “cut offs,” unless what’s being cut off are your fingers, due to dishonor.
4- Anyone caught with a single weapon on the premises will be fired; your handbook clearly states you must carry THREE weapons at all times.
5- The hot French fry grease is not a toy. Treat it with as much respect as you would one of your ancestors. Some of them might very well be in it.
6- Do not hurl frozen soy patties at your enemies, as this is a waste of food. Only use the shuriken that you have been provided.
7- A clean workplace is a happy workplace. Clean up after yourself if you spill food, beverages, or large quantities of the blood of your enemies.
8- Lunch breaks are only 30 minutes long. Anyone punching in later than that will be forced to commit seppuku. Do not dishonor your family!
9- Managers, owners and board members are to be treated with respect. Always bow, use proper honorifics, and give them a few extra pickles.
10- Remember, secret sauce is in the beige containers, and snake venom is in the light tan containers. Lets not have a repeat incident.

Ninja burger, guaranteed delivery in 30 minutes or less or we commit seppuku!
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

Ninja Sushi is better. :)

They have $1 sushi on Tuesdays. om nom nom.
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

i dont trust sushi, and if its $1,....

but theres a whole hanbook thats hilerious, it talks about there enimies, this ones for julie

Pirates
pirates and ninja could be friends,since we both really enjoy killing, being sneaky, and climbing on things. too bad pirates are soo stupid.

names- blackbeard, redbeard. bluebeard, beardbeard
weapons- hook on hand, pirate cutlass, cannonballs (limited range), walking the plank, keelhauling.
secret weapon- overpowering stench of liquor on thier breath
weaknesses- bottle of rum, scurvy

so now we know kidwynn was not a pirate, she did not have beard in her name

the one for monk is funny too
weapons- carries no weapons, and so he apears completly harmless
secret weapon- is not completly harmless
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.