Back Into the House

Inside and around Castle Gravesbane
Anon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Anon »

Anon smiles when Abaddon walks into the room and walks over to him, "Hello Mr. 'Adabon'!"

He pauses for a second and looks around to see who is listening, "Um...this may sound weird but, dad said when I came here I was supposed to find one of our kind and ask if I can trust them and if I can then to tell them what happened and to ask for help. Since you were the only of our kind that I knew of I asked for you..."

He pauses and leans close to him and speaks in what he thinks is a quiet voice but anyone who is nearby can hear him, "Can I trust you Mr. 'Adabaon'?"
+==+ +==+ +==+ +==+ +==+ +==+
La morte paure me, le paure della vita, mi sono diviso.
Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Abaddon »

"That is a strange question. Trust is something that must be earned my friend. You will have to decide that for your self. But since you are one of the Painted Folk, one lost, I will help you, and protect you.

Who is your father, and what does he need?" Abaddon says, leaning against the staff.
"I would only teach them Necromancy as part of a balanced breakfast."
Anon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Anon »

"Thank you Mr. 'Adabon', but by trust all I mean is that if I tell you a secret will you keep it? Dad said that's why I had to find one of our kind, cause they will keep a secret for another one of us."

"Oh...um my dad isn't the one who needs help, its me..."

He pauses as if the give a moment to think of how what he is about to say, "Um...I sorta ran away from home. But dad told me to do it! I had to because I woul-...um couldn't finish the training. So it wasn't safe anymore for me to be there and I had to leave."

He pauses and looks down and kinda bows a little, showing much more manners than one of that age normally would and speaking quite softly, "So the thing I need is a place to live until dad can convince the Fami-...um I mean until dad says it's safe to come back."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora comes back with the hot chocolate and tea for her and Abaddon, but at the last statement by the young lad she transforms to that of head of security. She sets down the drinks and then looks at the boy with the eyes of a warrior...that unquestionable cold gaze. She looks at Abaddon and sighs before turning her attention to the boy.*

What did you do? I know Abaddon has offered to assist you, but I need to know what trouble you could be bringing our way? It will make my job and that of my men's jobs difficult if we do not know what we might be facing.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Anon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Anon »

Anon awaits Abaddon's answer as Aurora returns, he quickly notices the cup of hot chocolate for him and goes for it but stops when he sees Aurora's look in her eyes. He backs away slightly and says nothing while looking downward until Aurora said her piece.

He then looks up right away and sakes his head, "No, there shouldn't be any trouble! Dad promised that they would not come looking for me, they have no idea where I even am! The Fam-"

He stops short realizing he was about to say something he shouldn't again, then speaks once more, "the village my family is in does not know where I am, and they would..." he trails off, followed by a look of realization, "they wouldn't hunt me, would they?" He asks himself.

He thinks for a moment then looks at Aurora with a look of confidence, "No! Dad promised they would not come looking for me and he wouldn't lie to me, its part of the rules!"
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*She looks at the young one and then Abaddon*

What I have learned over this past year is to expect the unexpected. One might break the rules if one begins worry about someone.

*She looks at Abaddon*

We both know that people will make deal with whatever if pushed hard enough.

*Turns her attention back to the child. He will notice that the woman is older then he is but younger then a lot of the people he has probably run into.*

It may or may not come to pass but if it does, I need to know what might be coming our way. See all these people in here? It's my job to protect these people, mine and my clan. Also, this place you have come to is one of my homes. Far Reach is on the outskirts of a place called Caldeonia. Those people raised me when I was brought here a long time ago and although I'm no longer part of the elite guard called the Gendarmen, I still do what I can to defend this place for the Caldeonian's have taught me a lot.

I need to know what is going on. No stories just the flat out truth of what is going on and what might be coming this way.

*She looks at Abaddon*

Guess it's a good thing that McCool and Fell are dealing with something at the moment and that Fell has an alternate way for me to get up to the north.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Anon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Anon »

Anon listens to Aurora talk then looks down submissively as a child would to an adult. He looks like he wants to say something but is afraid to..."Um...but he promised they won't come..." He pauses and plays with something under his cloak by his chest.

He sighs and mumbles to himself, "Dad wouldn't lie I know it, But...the others, they might not listen, they might actually..."

He looks back up at Aurora reluctantly and speaks softly, "I'm not supposed to talk about us but I guess I wouldn't really be breaking the rules, but you have to promise not to go looking for them! It's the rules, no one can know where they are."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*She looks at Abaddon and then to the boy*

I won't go looking for them unless they begin harming those I protect here or decide to create problems for Caldeonia. It's the best I can promise you.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Anon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Anon »

Anon nods, "Okay..."

He walks towards Aurora and leans forward to whisper in her ear.

((Check PM))

He then moves back and looks at both Aurora and Abaddon, "So can I stay here, please?"
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora whispers something back. Her face as serious as it has been during this part of the conversation...(Check PM)*

*She then looks at Abaddon*

It's your call on whether or not he stays here.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Abaddon »

"O course he can stay. He is one of the lost, and I must protect him. Such is the oath that binds my actions.

If they come for you, we will deal with that then. I can not harm a Valkyn'vi who has done me and mine no harm. I think you have come to the safest place for you." Abaddon says.

"Of course, if they do come, I will give them an offer of protection. There are simply too few of us not to, and I hope to build a great clan, here, until we can find our way home together."
"I would only teach them Necromancy as part of a balanced breakfast."
Anon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Anon »

Anon smiles and runs up and gives both Aurora and Abaddon a hug, a lighter one for Abaddon so not to knock him over after noticing his staff. He now is acting like any excited child would act if he had just gotten something he's always wanted. "Thank you! I was worried you wouldn't let me stay cause I'm not from around here..."

He takes a moment to calm down then reacts to the rest of Abaddon's words, shaking his head, "No, even if they do come they won't hurt you...the rules are what Mr. Abaddon said, they won't hurt you guys unless you hurt them first. I was taught this by dad and the elder, and they don't let anyone break the rules."

He pauses and has a serious look on his face, as if showing that his last statement had some impact on him in the past.

He sips his hot chocolate and shakes his head again, "Oh they wouldn't want to stay here, they never stay anywhere. That's why no one can find us, at least that's what dad says. Cause we used to be by this place called Haven but we left cause we heard rumors that some elves might be coming in a couple years. And we haven't stopped moving since the big 'catism' way before I was born."

One can easily tell because he is a child he is exaggerating the time periods.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*After the hug Aurora looks a bit confused and unsettled as if not knowing what to think about things. She looks outside the window and notices the large amount of snow that has fallen.*

*She looks at Abaddon.*

Fell and McCool better get back here soon for I should be in the North. I hope, I hope it is not snowing as much there as it is here or someone is going to think something bad has happened to me.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
tomcat
New in Town
New in Town

Post by tomcat »

*walks back into the house covered in snow. glances around to find Aurora, seing her ha proceeds to shake like a wet wolf flinging snow every where.*

all right I'm ready any time you are.
For The warchief!!
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at him*

I'm ready when you are. I take it then Fell is right behind you since he is the one showing us that short cut.

*Turns to Abaddon*

Well I guess I'm finally leaving now. I'll see you around spring.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman