The Thrifty Mystic

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

Samantha
Town Member
Town Member

The Thrifty Mystic

Post by Samantha »

Hi, gang! Just wanted to put out feelers regarding the marketplace. I was happy to see quite a few people in and out and was really happy that there were things there for people to use. I didn't get to talk to everyone, though, so I wanted to see what your thoughts were. Shall we have it again? I know people didn't always find the size, make, and model of things they could need or want, but such is the nature of thrift shopping. If people want to start bringing their own things to sell, inventory will always be changing.

Just a few things to keep in mind if this is something we want to do again:

1) The Thrifty Mystic is not to be used as NPC costume stash part II. While we adore and love those of you who want to come NPC for a spell, please get any costuming you need from the proper NPC bins. This is especially important if people start bringing in personal items to sell. Or, we can put into operation a "break it and buy it" policy which starts to sound a little more hard core than I'd like to get. "This is supposed to be a happy occasion!"

2) In game price on items is optional. Out of game prices are not. I apologize if this was not made more clear initially. Again, this is important to remember if people start bringing items to sell, as the money will go directly to them.

3) Please try things on. As Doug's boots were well to point out, fit is very important, especially when you're a drowned rat.

So let me know your thoughts, friends. Thanks to everyone who took a moment to look around and lightened our load a bit.

Cheers,
Sam
"It ain't no mystery,
if it's politics or history.
The thing you gotta know is,
Everything is showbiz!"
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

I thought the whole thing was great, both in and out of game.
Travis Cole
celegar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by celegar »

i liked the idea, it makes it that much more interesting when you buy something and you dont know if its special or not or something like that. definitely like the purchasing of ingame mechanics items.
Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member
Location: On the way back to Woodhold from traveling with Connor (my husband)

Post by Shea Stonebrook »

Sadly I didn't get over there but I really like the idea and saw those that got somethings....Very Cool!!
Shea Stonebrook

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong. That is your oath.
Azra
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Azra »

It was a great idea! Really helpful for the newbies! :)
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

I thought it was a good idea for the reasons already mentioned. Didn't make it over there myself but I heard many people inquiring about it all weekend.
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell