Making Plans

Inside and around Castle Gravesbane
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Making Plans

Post by Esmerelda »

One afternoon, Esmerelda comes to the House of Chance.

"Is Abbadon about?"
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Abaddon »

The Old man steps into the House of Chance's main foyer. There are gambers tossing dice, and spinning the wheels. The atmosphere is jovial, if somewhat wary.

Abaddon's hair drifts as he stumbles toward to the woman. He sighs with effort, puffs of air blowing his locks around. He carries a drink, mostly spilled of lemonade.

"What Can I get you Lady Esmerelda? Drinks? a seat?" The old man says from under his bangs.
"I would only teach them Necromancy as part of a balanced breakfast."
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

*At the mention of drinks, the pale woman appears with a glass goblet filled with berries and dark liquid. She offers it to Esmerelda without looking into her eyes. One hand gently around the goblet and the other under, supporting the base.*
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

Taking the drink from the silent young woman, Esmerelda smiles warmly at her. "Thank you."

Turning to Abbadon, she shrugs. "Whatever is more comfortable for you, good sir. I thought since the fall festival was only a couple of weeks hance, we should probably start planning. Finalizing details such as decorations, music and such. Did you want to hold the festivities within the House itself or out in the courtyard?"
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Abaddon »

"I was thinking if the weather is good, outside would be nice. Failing that, inside will do nicely. I intend to have drinks, and flowers and lights to decorate but anything you wish to add will be fine.

Tellinum, The young Valkyn'vi lad will be here as well, and I hope to see him participate in the proceedings.

I expect people to be armed, as they would in any civilized function. With the threat of the Elf, we can not expect them to be come any other way."
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

"I have no problem with arms being carried. If we didn't carry them, it would be a prime time for someone to try and attack. Which I do not think anyone would want."

"I have candles and the children and I have been making leaf garlands. What about the games? What do we need to get together for those?"
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,

Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Abaddon »

"I am thinking three games. One three legged race, one egg or barrel toss, and then some other team work related game.suggestion would be good. I am going to provide rewards to the winners of those.

I was also thinking of featuring an empath duel, a cultural item from home."