Regeneration in the Negatives

Need help? Others (may) have answers!

Moderator: Admin

Sheogorath
Town Member
Town Member

Regeneration in the Negatives

Post by Sheogorath »

Say I had two ranks in regen (gavin and barbarian) and was a master warrior meaning I bleed out in two minutes and I also have 10 life points.

Now if I were below zero LP would my regen save me before I bleed out? Since my regen gains half LP back in the amount of time I bleed out in would I die or would I successfully regen that amount and go to half life?

Also If I was at some insane negative amount say -45, would my regen still work then? Meaning that the regen skill says you go up to half, does this mean you go up to half your total LP or do you gain LP equal to your half total LP?

And even further say by some means I got three ranks? How would it work then? I'd be at half in one minute before I bleed out?

Thanks in advance.
I am me, except for when I am not, then I'm not me, I'm him. Then again when I am not me, who is me?
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

From my understanding of things...

Your regen will not work if you are below zero life, so if you are in the negatives then well if you are going warrior and are able to hold on for the two minutes well then that's it.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Sheogorath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sheogorath »

But a previous topic thread had a GM say that Regen is passive and always active...

http://www.finalhavenlarp.com/phpBB2/vi ... 7&start=15
I am me, except for when I am not, then I'm not me, I'm him. Then again when I am not me, who is me?
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

Hey I'm only relaying what I know because when I had points to spend on a skill and was going to take reserch, WayneO was explaining the benefits of first aid and how I can bring someone back with regen from negative 3 to zero so then their regen would kick in.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

it's active at or above 0.
Travis Cole
celegar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by celegar »

it would only make sence for it not to work at negatives, otherwise you could never be killed except by somone taking a five count to off ya.
Sheogorath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sheogorath »

Sorry I thought it was always active based on what I read...nevermind then...but yeah it did seem a bit cheap to basically never be able to bleed out...
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

unless you are a master monk, because meditate works and can be activated in negitive life
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.