Coin

Need help? Others (may) have answers!

Moderator: Admin

Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Coin

Post by Zeira »

What is the deal with coin? I can't find any info about it.
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Coin is a great and powerful necromancer that was once a blight on the land, and who took it as his right to ravage young maidens however he sa... Wait... Maybe I misunderstand your question. What deal do you mean?
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

I think he means the money, I think it would be cool if there was a shop close by, were people could buy stuff, potions or recources and what not
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

You could find an alchemist and a craftsman and set one up!

The Caladonians use coin, thereby in Far Reach, the PCs just started using coin as well. I doubt there is much info about it up anywhere right now.
WayneO42
GM

Post by WayneO42 »

They are refered to by the Caladonians as Daur. There are three denominations:

10 copper = 1 Silver
10 Silver= 1 Gold

The cost of resources fluctuates each event based on supply and demand. On average, the resources required to live cost 1 gold an event. Current prices for resources will be posted as soon as a certain organization leader *cough*Esmerelda*cough* turns in her final checkout report. :)

As far as finding items, you can always come to NPC camp and look for someone to make things for you or, here is a great character idea: Get some craftsman and alchemists together and create items. You can buy the materials from either your town leaders or from Argus Gilbraith who is the master of the Storehouse. Then, you could sell the items to your fellow players and maybe, if you forge the right friendships, even with NPCs (Read the section in the political rules about Trade routes. It only shows resources as examples but items could work as well.).
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead!
Pugo Redfang
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Pugo Redfang »

heck find my pc hell make damn near anything if he has the resources and the payment to build it. hell I built a complex lock for 9 hour one event. Than a countless amount of normal gear. But I have to add this thou... time is not easy to find to get things done. when it take me 8plus hours to built something it is gone to cost. Seen how right now I have nothing to balance my cost off of. But I normally cut the town folk a far price and a fair deal when I am asked.
Your Local pan handling gargoyle master crafter...

"PS in game food as a tip is a sure fire way to get things made faster."
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

i was actually planning on attemtpting to start an economy over in Winterhaven with my new character.. at least the small beginnings of one. Still working on the details, but it should be fun trying.