Gathering Strength

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Gathering Strength

Post by Abaddon »

Abaddon steps into the House, holding the door open for Arjan.

"Kami, we are going to have to make a trip. Kami, This is a Arjan, who will be acting as my bodyguard. Arjan, this is my assistant Kami. Kami, please make sure Ajran is well cared for. We don't want him falling on the battlefield.

Also, gather my spellbooks and kit. We are going to an old And'ar city to seek out something for the King of Caladonia. Ingram will be staying her. We will need to gather anyone in the House who wants to go. "
"I would only teach them Necromancy as part of a balanced breakfast."
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

The pale woman bows before Abaddon and the new bodyguard.

"I will do ask you ask, but forgive me Master Abaddon, I do not have access to your things."

She turns her head to look at the boots of Arjan.

"Does the bodyguard require anything of me immediately?"
Arjan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Arjan »

Speaking with a hint of amusement in his voice Arjan states,

"First, I'm not one to be bowed to mam. Second, I think it will probably be easier if I just make you a list of possible gear that might be needed. If something isn't available, well, I guess I'll just have to do with out. Do you have some to write with and on?"
Jonny Tremaine,
Master smith of little renown

Pity those that choose not REDEMPTION,
For their deaths shall not be swift.
Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Abaddon »

"Write down what you need and Ingram will make sure we have it. Make sure to list the kind of armor you are comfortable fighting in and your preferred side arms as well. We have a wide selection, and will make sure you have what you need. You will also be given a series of potions. Use them sparingly, they are time consuming to prepare. " Abaddon says. Abaddon begins gathering the things her needs and placing them in a small chest.
"I would only teach them Necromancy as part of a balanced breakfast."
Arjan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Arjan »

Sitting down, Arjan compiles a list of things he can think of off the top of his head. Once finished, he hands the list to Kami, standing up he heads towards the door,

"I'll be just out side the door Abbadon, I need to make sure that I have enough arrows made up in case we meet something bad. If you need me, just call."

He grabs his bow and heads out the door and begins making arrows.
Jonny Tremaine,
Master smith of little renown

Pity those that choose not REDEMPTION,
For their deaths shall not be swift.
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

*the pale woman accepts the note from Arjan. Standing with her head lowered she turns to Abaddon.*

"I will deliver this note to Master Ingram. Perhaps at that time he will allow me acess to the room so that I may gather your things."

*with that, she turns and heads toward the hall*