Walking into the Inn

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora watches the conversation between Ark and Korrigan and smiles.*

Well Sir Ark, looks like these lessons you offered while you are here is absolutely going to be time well spent. Again thank-you.

*Aurora just leans against the well near Ark and decides to just Atrum be unless he says something or Ark to decide it's time to head out to spar.*
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Atrum laughs at Ark*
A tree huh, don't I wish, you know how many uses being a tree would have.

A conversation? Was there somethng I missed?

*Atrum takes the chalice from Korrigan and takes a whiff. He then takes a small sip and swishes it around his mouth before swallowing*
Aaaahhhhhh! Now THAT is nice, good hardy kick in the teeth but with subtle flavors, a good drink should always have both. You sure you weren't born in the Steep Korrigan? if not you'll always have a place in my house once I return there. That is as long as you can keep stuff like this around. In a few weeks remind me to let you try one of my own concoctions that I brewed up when I was much better at it.

*Raises the chalice to Korrigan*
Slainte! Annosus Drachlann!!

*Atrum takes his time and enjoys the contents of the chalice*

Now, you two ready to get handed your heads?
*Atrum smiles and a dagger flashes in his hands and just as quickly is replaced by a short sword.*
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at Atrum, he green eyes really showing signs of ready for a good old knock out drag out sparing match.*

Mr. Atrum, up at the House of Chance Sir Ark here mentioned a Lady Vaun. I think you said something about some sort of pet and Sir Ark was asking you about it if memory serves me correct. At the time however you were leaving the area and may not have heard him.

*She looks at the two of them and shrugs*

But hey I'd prefer to have fun and learn through sparing and see if I can learn something new to apply in future skermishes.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark waves his hand. "If Atrum dosn't want to talk about it he dosn't have too."

Ark taps the dagger in his boot. "dont use it much but i think if im fighting with the two of you i will need all the help i can get,...or maybe i wont and this will be easy, who's to say."
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Looks at Ark with a smile and a wink.*

Agreed Sir Ark on what you said.

*Sizes both of them up*

Well, guess I finally get to see if I progressed in the Gendarmen and learned a ton of stuff to at least give you two come complecations, cause I'm not all sweet and nice once swords and all start swinging.

At the very least, this is going to be one great lesson.

Mr. Ark you do plan on showing me a few techniques after we get the initial eagerness to show off one's talents out of the way, correct?
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark smirks at Aurora's comments. "I said i would and i will, unless we get attacked by a much greater force, then i will atempt to fight it and failing that run away."
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Raises an eyebrow*

Run away or strategic retreat? *She grins* I don't doubt you'll show me a few things Sir Ark, but first I believe Mr. Atrum here wants to serve us our heads on a platter.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark raises an eyebrow. "Does he now"
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

I meant that gargoyle, you have NO IDEA how many times I had to knock him out and tie him up so Vaun and I could have some privacy. I highly doubt that will be the case anymore.

*Atrum swithches the short sword to his left hand*
We should probably step outside of Korrigans Inn, after all I wouldn't want...
*Atrum deftly touches his sword to Aurora's chest and brings it back to a defensive ready position*

First lesson, ALWAYS ALWAYS be ready for anything.

*Dashes out the door*
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora glares as quickly drawss her sword to block Atrum but was a little slow. She then looks at Ark.*

Sir Ark, shall we?

*Aurora races towards the door sword and shield in hand and shield in the ready to block a strike.*
Last edited by Aurora on Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Iconus_Kraggish
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Iconus_Kraggish »

**Stands up**
"Well, youz can't jusht stand ere waitin wit youz weaponz drawn. Out wit da boat o' youz fore you get tumped."
**Cracks his knuckles, but keeps a playful smile on his face, obviously not really worried aboutthese two causing trouble**
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Pivits around really quick and sizes up the guy*

It's sparing practice, calm down we aren't going to ruin anything in Korrigan's bar especially since I stay here and help out from time to time.

*Turns back around to head outside*
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Iconus_Kraggish
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

**Smiles broadly, then shouts to her on her way out**
"Meez know you a good 'un but same rulez fo all!"
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark slowly looks around,..then he gebs his sword, leaps off the table and fly's out the door,
Iconus_Kraggish
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

**Laughs**
"Go get 'em"
**returns to his drink**