The Elves

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Adam
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Adam »

There were two distinct actions from one or more vampires. The stealing of the woman Amy's locket, supported by a journal found by me later at the site of the found amulet, currently in the care of Esmerelda, (the journal that is, the locket is back with Amy) and the murder of the emissary we were going to meet with, confirmed by deduction and Eilonwy gift's. The rutual that took place late in the night on Friday could have been their work too. That last would be conjecture on my part, but I think a good one.

The vampires that attacked the emissary were not from the Red Tear. They employed methods the Tear would never use and the ritualistic killing was to no purpose, an opportunity the Red Tear would never waste. They also in the process tried to misdirect us from who did it. They did it once, they could have tied it again with the summoning sigils. My opinion.

It is also my experienced opinion that the elves were not a lead force for the Sil'Van'Dar. You asked for sagely advise. I'm giving it. I'll work with everyone else to make sure this is so, but not to the exclusion of more pressing threats.
Last edited by Adam on Thu May 22, 2008 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Dallid nods*

"Thank you. What is known of the locket or the vampires' interest in it?"
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Adam
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Adam »

Nothing is currently known about the locket. Amy didn't even know there was anything special about it until I told her. I'm working with her to find out more about it. That may provide some clue as to why the vampire wanted it. He could have just wanted it to drain it's magic for some other purpose. I'll know more once I know more about the locket itself.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

"Very well. In the meantime, I will check in with the childrens' clan and seek to calm the situation there."
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Looks at Abaddon*

Mr. Abaddon, after this meeting when you get a chance we need to talk.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Abaddon »

"When ever you are ready I am at your service." Abaddon says.
"I would only teach them Necromancy as part of a balanced breakfast."