The Tipsy Traveler Inn

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Todd
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Todd »

*overheard as they exit the inn*

"What the child says is true Lord Mohdri. My duties have often kept you and I from moving in the same circles. I apologize that in the years since your arrival this is the first time we have spoken face to face."

"I also beg your forgiveness that the words I must speak to my cousin are for her ears only. I mean no offense, but I need a moment alone with her."

*looking to Eilonwy*
Adam
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Adam »

Under his breath he mumbles "Son, could I have been away so long?"

To Inarian, "My apologies Captain, for not recognizing you and for the interuption. As soon as your time permits, I would love to catch up with you and learn about what has been going on here for the last several years."

Falling back, Mohdri allows Inarian and Eilonwy to continue on their way.

To Aurora "Has it really been so long? Since the cataclism time seems to flow a lot different for me. I apologize if you think I haven't been around as much as I should have. It's just... so... different now."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at her Uncle Mohdri and smiles at warm friendly smile at him*

Uncle, there is absolutely no need to apologize for anything. You've always been there for me when I've needed you most. I understand you've been busy heck Uncle I've been busy learning how to fight and all not to mention spending two years with the guard and all.

Besides *she grins playfully* Uncle Sylas has keep an eye one me while you've been away.

I'm alright and like I said we're together now. I can't wait until Auntie Lana comes to visit or maybe even Auntie Aroura.

So, wanna go tracking or maybe hunting or something?
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

*nods warmly, if somewhat distractedly to Mohdri and continues to follow Inarian's lead*
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell