Brokehill Quest: Prelude

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

*Ug stands*

Hmm.. me torta buty wytin jurnahl fer dat maver guy an me got lot too tudy, but me tink mebbe me cun help u out. How lung do u tink dit mite take?
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Looks over at Ug and nods her head in agreement with him.*

Dallid luv, any idea how long we all might be away from Haven? Second question is, do we have any scout-types, besides myself, who can help get us to our destination a little faster?
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Dallid nodds to each in turn as they volunteer their services or support*

Thank you. Each of you. Without a doubt all our combined skills and experience will be put to the test. Together we will do our best to do what must be done and return everyone safely home.

Gather now what you will take with you. We face the unknown, so prepare as best you can for any eventuality. Count on being away from Haven for at least a week - quite possiblly much more, depending on what we encounter.

Stand before the Inn once all affairs are in order. We will depart along the South Road the moment everyone is ready.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

(OOG Note: Assume Kels is with Kidwynn since he has not internet access and his downtime stated that is who he would be hanging out with.)
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Midnight
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Midnight »

*Midnight carefully considers Dallid's request for help*

Is there treasure?
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Tracking

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos ears perk up when someone menitions tracking*

I can lead this group with dallids help through the woods. We can follow some of the old wolf paths I know. My brothers know these woods well and in turn have taught it to me. With luck we shall make good time and be able to skirt some of the more dangerous areas in our travels. As long as you don't mind a wolf through the woods.

*gives a wolfish grin*
My Thoughts

Aaron
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Gives a mischevious grin but appears a bit annoyed.*

Guess I will just stay in the back then with my brothers if you are not needing any assistance with the scouting luv.

*Grabs some equipment in case field repair on armor needs to be done and stays with all the Phoenix Guild.*
Sethreal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sethreal »

*Sethreal looks at evryone assembled and frowns.*

""From what I have heard this place is pretty dangerous, is this enough people to finish the task and come back in one peice?"
Former captain of the Azure Shields.
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Shale laughs and claps Seth on the shoulder, "Have some faith my brother. If all else fails we'll hop you up on heal potions and kick your butt into the fray. They'll never stand a chance. And, if you fall, between Kels' and Kydwinn's vorpal and my magic we have your back covered. So, no worries right? Not to mention all our comrades here going with us."
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Sethreal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sethreal »

*He looks at shale with a soft smile.*

"Why Shale, you know that I don't like to brag about my skills."

*With a big wink.*
Former captain of the Azure Shields.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn winks at Sethreal*

No, not at all luv. Not one little bit.
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Kidwyn

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos looks at Kidwyn as she walks back to her brothers apraising her*

Kidwyn, did you say you where a scout? I wasn't paying full attention my eyes caught something moving off in the woods. You move as if you know the woods. I would never deny anybody their freedom to run in the woods. Please join the rest of the trackers and help us find a safe quick way to the village.

If I have offened you, it was not purposful and I applogize for my lack of atenition to your words.

*Arthos smiles warmly and beacons her to the front*
My Thoughts

Aaron
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn pivots around and looks at Arthos with a grin.*

Sticks and stones luv, not offended in the least. If you and Dallid have everything covered I can watch things from the rear. We can switch off if either one of you gets tired or we need to send a smaller group to scout ahead.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Archs an eyebrow at Midnight and smiles slightly*

Who knows what the unknown has to offer? You are certainly welcome to travel with us, but nothing can be promised.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Midnight
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Midnight »

*tips her head to the side in a thoughtful pose*

Unknown treasure has it's power, it does.

*raises a brow as she asks Dallid*

Maybe you not promise treasure, but if there is treasure, you promise an equal share for me? Not in house or guild, must rely on finding and trading for living.