As He Wanders...

Inside and around Castle Gravesbane
Sethreal
Town Member
Town Member

As He Wanders...

Post by Sethreal »

*Sethreal walks on with fire in his eyes that could scar with a glance. The wise stay clear of his path. The ignorant will feel his wrath.*

"Where will this road end?"comes a wisper like death.
Former captain of the Azure Shields.
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark sits hiden in the trees, he spies a familiar face and emerges from behind the trees. "Sethreal, you survived! Man am I glad to see you."
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Sethreal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sethreal »

*Sethreal readys himself for an attack.*

"How do you know me? I have never met you ."

Post by Guest »

Ark puts his hands up in a wait gesture. Vaun,Vaun, we met briefly That day Everyone died. Me her and others survived I come from winterhaven on her behalf looking for other survivors
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Im the Geust ABOVE!!!!!
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Sethreal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sethreal »

*Recognition plays across his face.*

"I apologize, but my memories are alittle hazy from that night. Are you traveling to caledonia as well?"
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

"It apears I might have too." Ark looks around sethreal as if expecting something. "Beg pardon but, wheres your conpanion? Last I saw you were in the company of another.
Sethreal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sethreal »

"Im not sure what happenned to my guide or my companions. For all I know they are in front of me on the road or they could be trailing behind. Atrum told me to continue on as he and a few others went to the mining village. I have not seen them since. Where is Vaun?"
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

I escaped that night by jumping over the wall, I then made for the portal, when I arived in winter haven she was there, is there, She is witch queen of my tribe. I came back looking for survivors, and here i am.
Sethreal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sethreal »

*You are welcom to travel with me if you wish. We can try and keep each other alive.*

*Without waitng for an answer Sethreal continues down the road.*

Post by Guest »

Ark talks to him as he walks down the road. “I cannot at this moment, I must return with news of your survival.”
Sethreal grew more distant and ark had to shout. “I will look for you in Caledonia upon my return”!! Ark looked around a while, then with a shrug started back the way he came.
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Once again the guest ABOVE