ash

Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

Eli
Town Member
Town Member

ash

Post by Eli »

*eli stoops down into the pit and is filling bags with ash... of the fire that burnt out sunday morning..
-Eli (Full Elvish: Elaith Vonaduran Craulnober)

There once was a man named Eli,
A man who claimed he could not die.
But one thing makes him wail:
That's when there is no ALE!
Thus his tale: with no beer, he will cry.

(The dark haired, green eyed mage child has faded into the past leaving behind one not quite an adult, but clearly no longer a child. The warrior-mage mixture that he has become can only be described as a survivor. )
Bob-Z (kabre)
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Bob-Z (kabre) »

probably going to want to sift that out Eli. :-)
Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eli »

hmm, there goblin in this? Sniffs it.. takes just a little taste.. ewwww...

(The dark haired, green eyed mage child has faded into the past leaving behind one not quite an adult, but clearly no longer a child. The warrior-mage mixture that he has become can only be described as a survivor. )
Robin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Robin »

Robin lifts a curious eyebrow. "What's that for, mate? Your magicy stuff and all?"
"Is misery made beautiful, right before our eyes?
Will mercy be revealed, or blind us where we stand?"
Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eli »

Ya, gots to have a good supply of ash, never know when you'll been needing it, has so many wonderfuly uses. Why you can make that nice smelling stuff that people use to clean themselves, and it's good for drawing, and and... well ok fine I need some for some spells and stuff.

*fills up his bag and closes it off...

Robin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Robin »

Robin swirled the dreges of her wine in her glass, a thoughtful look on her face. "My mother's an acranist, you know... a powerful one from the old days. I think she was always a little disapointed that I never took up the craft after her. I've always been so much more like my father." She smiled a little sadly, but fondly as well.

Her keen eyes met his. "Perhaps you could tell me of your art, for I have felt the pull of her blood in my veins, and would love to hear what you have to tell, little one."
Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eli »

I like to put them in pans of water and boil it down to make war paint. Me and Gidwan like that lots. But mostly I use it for my magics. Sometimes I get to draw on people, but no one ever wants those spells. Their real cool, but 'time shift' is the one every one likes, maybe I have to mark people to make that spell work.. yeah that’s it.. have to...

*Eli furrows his brow and appears to be concentrating

"Tell me more about your mom. I know I had one, but as far back as I remember I don't remember her." :(

Robin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Robin »

Robin gave the young elf a kind smile. "The Lady Lailenwyn is... nobility and gentility incarnate. She is a strong and quiet woman, most often given to thought rather than action. She was the eldest daughter of a very powerful mage lord... before the mages began their terrible war. She severd our Duke in secret for years, whereby she met my father." She met his seeking eyes, wishing she had the answers he seemd to so desperately need.

"My mother is a kind woman, but I think most of her clings to a memory of a time we can never get back. She sent my twin brother Gin and I to the Royal Naval Accadamey when we were but ten eyars old, and we saw her very little after that, except for when we were home on holiday. Even now, though she is living and healthy, I see her little. I do not think she can ever forgive the world for what it has become, for she is more reserved than ever she was."

Robin sighed and motioned for the elf lad to come sit by her. "I love my mother, and I know that she loves me. However, the world is not what it was, and many people have changed. It is not all sad, though. I remember a time when she used to laugh... when my father was still alive. I remember sunny fall afternoons walking the castle grounds. We thought those days would last forever."

In a rare show of emotion, the sea Captain turned away, as if there was a tear she did not wish Eli to see. She turned back to him after a moment. "I'll tell you what, little one. If it's a mothering guardian that you need, then I can do that for you, as I shall n'er bear children. I would show you what family is, and help to guide you on your way, in so far as I can. If you'd like, that is." She smiled warmly, and for the first time since coming to Haven seemed truly happy.
Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eli »

Do I get to have PINK hair?"?????

:rainbowafro:

Robin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Robin »

She laughed and rolled her eyes. I suppose if you like I can hunt down the alcamist and see what it is he gave me that you might try some as well. If you're so intent on having pink hair, that is."

She ran a hand through her long hair, most of which had returned to it's very pale, almost white, blonde. However, the roots and the upper half was still very pink.