The Little Less Than Quiet Ramblings of a Drunk Man...

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

deviantdante
New in Town
New in Town

The Little Less Than Quiet Ramblings of a Drunk Man...

Post by deviantdante »

Dante had just heard the news from the others about the ones who passed while in Winter Haven, and he hadn't shown much emotion or been to talkative since. Mostly he had been seamlessly moving from bar to table, and then after downing a couple bottles to many of rum he sits in the corner and sips at his current drink.

By the look on his face he not only appears drunk but rather depressed as if he had just come to a major realization and it hit him like that damn giant swinging that log or what ever the hell it was.

He can remember his life up to this point and throughout all of it ever since he lost his ship he has felt different, as if he was now entering a new part of his life in which he could never go back.

"A Pirate's life for me? What I would give to have that life again..." he mumbles a little louder then he would have wanted granting anyone in earshot or maybe the whole inn the pleasure of hearing him rant, "I should just leave here, damn pointy ears are going to kill them all anyway, I have no idea why I am here anyway...Here I was wondering from town to town getting what I can get, drinking, stealing, and the occasional girly, and now I am a damn citizen of this damn forsaken place."

"And now they put me as head of a guild, why the bloody hell did I agree to do that? Hell I don't know crap about leading or the damn politics of this land. I'll admit I'll help these people out if I can but I'm not yet ready to die for them...I'm no warrior, I ain't got no honor."

He stands as if to leave but takes a large drink and collapses back down.

"What the bloody hell is the point? My ship was probably damn near destroyed, my crew is either dead or forgotten, I'm even beginning to forget how good the sea was under me legs."

With that he falls over a bit out of his chair spilling his drink all over himself and cursing the non-existent heavens, "Bloody hell..."
Stabbed to death, decapitated, head used as soccer ball then heart cut out and disposed of.
deviantdante
New in Town
New in Town

Post by deviantdante »

Dante gets up covered in rum and walks over to the bar and grabs another bottle of rum and begins to down it. "la de da da do I'm so much more drunker then you!" He cries out as he falls over a little.
Stabbed to death, decapitated, head used as soccer ball then heart cut out and disposed of.