Sitting around waiting

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Sitting around waiting

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn can be seen sitting around the Inn waiting for the people of Winter Haven who went to Winter Haven to return. She has a few bottles of rum out for Lady, Ren, and whomever else joins in.*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

Walking in to Haven with a cold look in her eyes and a striate back. A look that has never been on her face Rosamund walks in to the inn, head high. Seeing Kidwynn she walks over to her. “I bring bad tidings. We have lost three these past nights…..Slisk….Attrice….and Ren. I never met Ren's Shadow dancer but I am making it my task to let her know her love is dead. My faith has fallen and my hope is lost. I know not what to do! I need to speak with Corbin and Atrom at once. Have you seen them? If you wish please come, with I wish Donoven was her as well!
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn has a look of shock on her face followed by a cold rage.*

How? I mean what in the bloody hell happened that could have taken out both Slisk and Atrius?

How did Ren manage ta get himself inta so much trouble. I told him ta be careful....

*A coldness enters her eyes as Kidwynn calms down.*

I will go with ya. Corbyn probably is in the castle. As for Atrum, who bloody knows where he might be.

Why do we need ta talk ta Donovan?

Whomever caused their demise is goin' ta pay and pay dearly....
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

Attris and Slisk were turned in to stone by a monster. Winter Haven is a new frontier and very dangerous. The monster ate them. I almost die and could not be brought back as well. I almost died trying to save Slisk, and Attris trying to save me and Slisk. The monsters are dead the winter haven people seen to that. Ren died the last night before I left. I want to speak to Donovan because he is the records keeper. I have been up front and honest with everything I know about the vampire, but it seem some don't believe that. So I want it all put on public record, all of it. I will explain the rest in a bit, when we find those two. Thank you for coming with me it feels better to have you along. Her face has softened but her eyes are very cold. This can wait i need to talk to them now....good i wish veralin was here.

Rosamund walk to the door waiting for Kidwynn.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn looks at Lady*

Let's talk to Corbyn first then proceed from there.

For those who do not believe you are bein' up front with them. Well, they'll be dealin' with me now. I believe ya luv and those who do not are now goin' ta be dealing with a pirate in a very bad mood.

Maybe...just maybe Corbyn might have an idea on somethin' I'm thinkin'.

I might not be as well armored as Voralen...but I'm not exactly someone people should actively seek to cross either.
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

The reason I want Voralen here is he has seen everything first hand. I trust him to do the right thing and never waver from that. I must do what is right even if it means my death. I have never done anything in my enter life from hate only love. Love for my people, love for my friends...and I have learned that sometime you have to take the lesser of two evil to do what you can. Sometime ago some of my people that that were in winter haven were taken as conscripts on a pirate ship. They are freed as is the vampire.But I have also learned that if you start settling when it comes to your morals then you may one day be no better then evil. I am geting ahead of myself.

I will only tell this tail once and there is much to it. So then let us begin with Corbin.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn looks at the Lady*

Less of the two evils. A concept I am familiar with I mean after all I am a pirate and was taught by one of the best.

*She looks at her*

Anthin' ya need ta do, if I am able ta be by your side, you need not worry about harm comin' ta ya. Atrius protacted ya as well as Shea and well with loosin' him...let's just say people will be dealin' with a far nastier opponent in me.

*Kidwynn's eyes grow colder"

Time all that trainin' Atrius and Kahl did come out inta tha open as well as my own.

Where is Kahl? Is he comin' back ta Haven for I need ta talk to him as well as Shea.

Let's find Corbyn. He's goin' ta need ta know about Atrius as well as Slisk.

*She pauses*

Funny, drinkin' rum is beginin' ta loose some appeal.
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

Khal i dont know he has his lady love on the other side. and Shea will be coming with the next moon....I know she will not miss the ball.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn pauses in her tracks for a moment*

Lady luv?
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

Any who know this girl would know that the mar word love makes her go soft and dreamy. But on this day her face is cold. Khal is in love with a women named Silen she is a dark elf and he a dwarf. I use to love to see them together, there’s is a true love.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn listens*

I'll take your word on that one. As you know I doubt highly such a thing exists.
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

ture love or a dwarf and a dark elf?
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn pauses for a moment*

True love...

As for the other, I'd have ta see them together ta give you my honest answer on that. However, if Kahl is happy I guess that is what counts. Just hope she appreciates him.
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

Rosamund smiles for a moment, let us get to Corbin.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

Kidwynn and Rosamund walk out of the door and in to the night.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)