After the rukus

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

If you wish I will show you the way. I leave tonight to go. Shea is there waiting for me as well as Conner. Rosamund ask point blank, what is it like to have a lover...people are always saying I am a lady and should not know this and that. psho. I want to know what it is like....I don’t want to do it. But I trust you two, so will you tell me. She looks at kidwynn and then Ren.
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn pauses for a moment as if remembering something very close to her heart.*

Having a lover. Well luv it can be both one of the best experiences one has ever known at the same time it can be heart-breakin' when that magic that was once between the two of you is just gone.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

**smiles and pauses on his way to the door**
"Yes lady, walk with me and I will explain..."
**discreetly eyes her up and down**
"...everything you will need to know"
**offers her his arm to leave**
"You know, before the catyclism I was considered the premier authority in Eldesta on this particular subject."
"I think you underestimate the sneakiness"
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

Rosamund’s gloved hand takes his and she lets him led her away. “I need to get my bags before we leave. “Tis bad that I ask such as this, but I would rather ask then find out.” Her eyes are thoughtful, “Shea is my family and you will meet her. If Shea knows that I asked you two to tell me then she would skin all of us. She winks at Ren so please don’t tell on me.”

Looks to Kidwynn “as always I know you will keep me safe. I will see you soon my friend and then we will work on the dancing.” Once more turns to Ren “ let us be off.”
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Looks at the two of them*

Have fun you two and Ren when explainin' things be gentile, savvy?
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.