Question

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn notices the banter and interjects*

If he does end up showin' ya a thing or three then I'll make certain you're VERY good at it if you wish my friend.

*Looks at the stranger*

I've seen ya 'round but didn't exactly get a chance ta say hi. The name is Kidwynn, Kidwynn Turner.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

"I tell ya if this Winterhaven place has half the pretty ladies Haven here has then I can see why ma mate Calvin never caught back up with me."

*looks to the Lady*

"as for payment from Winterhaven, I have no idea.. haven't been there to do anything yet.. but if it is sword training, or anything else you be needing, Lady..just ask..*grin*.

*to Kidwynn*

"Nice to meet ya, the name is Aidan Mcpryde.. Off to Winterhaven for now, but have no fear I shall be back around these parts soon enough!"
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

*Donovan gives Kidwynn a friendly nod as he opens the door and steps outside.*

"We had best get moving. I have an appointment to keep in town, and our friend Aidan will want to reach Winter Haven before dark."

*Slinging his cloak over his shoulders, the Preceptor begins walking down the road to town.*
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Looks over at the Lady*

My dear Lady, one of these days I shall have to travel to this Winter Haven with ya. Unfortunately, currently this is not one of these time. Stay safe and we shall continue with those lessons upon your return.

*Smiles over at Donovan*

Stay safe luv...
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.