Winterhaven and Support

Archived topics from the different rule forums.

Moderator: Admin

WayneO42
GM

Post by WayneO42 »

No. The envelopes will not be there. You should only turn things into your folder that you do not want back I.E. the stuff for survival or item creation.
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead!
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Keep it safe... with your gear.

Post by Torakhan »

WayneO42 wrote:No. The envelopes will not be there. You should only turn things into your folder that you do not want back I.E. the stuff for survival or item creation.
I think that is something that should be stressed more. It really wasn't an issue until the new chapter (or losing the character packets last year) happened. I wasn't ever told to "keep out what I wanted to keep". In fact, I was encouraged just to keep everything "safe" in the folder. It was this last event when it was brought to my attention that I should keep out what I wanted to keep... and I've been playing for 2 years now (well, most of 2 years).
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer