After the Ball

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

*sitting back nursing his drink as best he can, watching all the by-play*

"Clockwork stuff.. hmmm, now that brings up weird memories.. always tend to shy away from that stuff."

*Leans in to Lambic*

"So the guy who was dead and is not anymore owns the Inn, eh?"
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

Yes Atrum is the owner of this Inn. Not the hunting lodge though....but that is a long complicated story.
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

"That seems to be the usual around here. Don't people like short and simple? Hmmm, perhaps my friend Calvin and I should spread our philosophy around here..(Grin).. Might make some happier people!"
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

By the by, I am missing something of middling importance to me. It was apparently taken from my things in Vaunephasaux. Would the guild leaders please spread the word that if it is returned to me with haste there will be no repucussions, if I have to find out who took and retrieve it on my own there will be severe repurcussions. *Turns to Lambic* Actually you may be able to give me some information on the subject.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Sunny
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sunny »

A dark smile pulled at Vaun's black painted lips. "Oh do let me help if you must go hunting for them."
Xandar
New in Town
New in Town

X

Post by Xandar »

*Xandar approaches Atrum*

"May I speak with you in private, Goodsir?"
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

Right as Xander heads over to Atrum, Voralen slides over to block his path

"Excuse me traveler, but might you be able to shed some light on the unique and hurried exit you had nearly an hour or so ago? And if you can tell me why it seems that you return to the inn as if nothing has happened?"

*Stands a little rigid but not totally on guard awaiting response
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Xandar
New in Town
New in Town

X

Post by Xandar »

*Xandar looks past Voralen at Atrum*

"Forgive my manners. Surely there are channels that must be maintained. I left in a unique and hurried manner because I was in a unique hurry. Surely people of even as rugged and war-torn place as this keep proper social agendas. I had a meeting with a dear friend who I shant kept waiting. I am an extremly punctual and precise man."

*Xandar finally turns to Voralen*

"and I chose my words very carefully. Now. May I make aquaintance with Good Sir Atrum or are the three of us going to take audience?"
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

*Ug appears puzzled.*

Hmmm...furball...

*He rifles through some papers.*

AH HA, dat mus be wut rong...but den..

*He scratches his head*

A flamun furball...scurryin around...hmmm...good ideuh Vaun.

*He looks to Xandar as if just noticing him.*

Oh, my pologies! Hi, me...

*Ug loudly clears his throat, and begins speaking in an elegant tone.*

Ugalathovalanthas Turokolavar at your service, my good sir.

*He turns to Atrum.*

Do not worry yourself Atrum, if I were to burn this place to a cinder, I would most certainly pay for it in some fashion. Not that stating that provides any comfort, of course, but I do try to keep my new projects distant. It is just that I swear I saw my fireball head in this direction. Hmmmm....

*He looks around perplexed.*

Ah well.

*He turns back to Xandar.*

You seek something complex to be built? As was stated, there happen to be two Artificers in the Guild of Thunder which may be able to provide you with the assistance you desire, though I am not certain where their studies have them at the moment.

*Ug looks around, bewildered.*

TAHLANNAH!!!!! WOOOOOOODUUUUHN!!!

*He looks around some more.*

Mebbie dey come now, mebbie not. Depundz were dey are. If'n dey be ovuhr by de portul, wuch is iley potuble, den dey prolly not hear dat. Want mebbie me sing song to pass de time? Ug iz ah barduc mage.

He grins.
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

Walking in to the inn, Lady Rosamund walks up to the bar. “Lambic I was wondering if you have a potion for curing diseases?” Looking to both sides as she steps up to the bar she sees Aidan with a nod to him she says “good day to you sir”. Giving her attention back to Lambic she waits for an answer.
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

*Looking at the small green one yelling loudly*

"Does he do that a lot?"

*Addresses the Lady*

"And a good day to you as well, Lady. I do hope there is nothing too horribly wrong that you need a potion like that for.. although after a party like that I know it isn't too uncommon for me to be asking for a potion or two.. (grin)."
Sunny
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sunny »

Vaun’s dark amethyst eyes widened as she realized, a little late, that Ug had said ‘fireball’ not fur ball. A rare smile graced her lips. “Perhaps it would make a fine spell, but methinks the local druids might have some small measure of problem with that. They are sensitive sorts, I’ve found.”

She watched the scene play out a bit before saying softly to Atrum, “I have spoken with this man, Xander, and think you may wish to hear what he has to say.” There was a mysterious brightness behind her eyes, and a look of keen interest.
Laura
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Laura »

*Laura walks into the in and up to the bar.
"Good day to you Lambic how are you faring?"
*She turns and see the Lady and gives a small nod of her head
"I hope all is well with you my Lady? I over heard that you need a potion. Anything I Can help you with?"
* Out of the corner of her eye she can see Aidan with a devilish smile she turns to him.
" So I see that you are still at it any luck yet?"
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
~Henry David Thoreau~
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

"Disease? Why has something broken out in Haven? It would terrible if plague were to spread here." Sen says from inside the kitchen door. The birds can be heard cawing in the background, amongst the clattering of dishware.
Travis Cole
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

A smile crawls across Voralens face as he steps to the side

"By all means have your audience with Atrum, just know that your "manner" of exit startled some and made for an unpleasant scene, and we try to limit the number of unpleasant scenes, if you get my understanding."

*With a almost non-existant nod Voralen eases past the newcomer and returns to Donovans office
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"