A new day, same challenges

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Smitty19
GM

A new day, same challenges

Post by Smitty19 »

*Voralen appears in the inn, after spending LONG hours pouring over as much information he can find about everything going on in Haven since the arrival of the Phoenix, and even anything beforehand.

*Slowly shuffling over towards the bar

"Lambic, do you have any more information that I can have, be it stories, or maps, troop movements, hell anything since the Phoenix first arrived in Haven? Also....I need anything strong and with that certain pick me up type beverage, that will keep me coherent enough to be able to pour through said passages"

*Voralen looks as if he has had little sleep, and looks worn down, but still tries to keep himself looking as fit as he can manage, but the sleeplessness is certainly begining to show
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

I have some. But it would help me to know where to start if you could narrow it down more. Except for the Troop movements, I haven't gotten any word on that yet.

However, as wonderful as it is to hear my voice, I can understand wanting to hear it. But perhaps you should take some a few moments to rest and revitalize yourself and then I will begin my long winded stories.