Fishing

Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

General Maximus
Town Member
Town Member

Fishing Village Adventure

Post by General Maximus »

*The general walks out of the back room with a long coil of rope on his shoulder. With a grin*

I will go fishing with you all, but only if I can go fishing my way for a short period of time *A large grin comes across his face* I'm not into sitting in a boat casting string for fish. I'm more into the direct method of fishing.

*The general turn to Eli, nods his head to him*
I go by the name of General Maximus of the skull spliter clan. Your father has told me about you Eli. Come fishing and I will show you the quick and easy method how to fish for a meal.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn looks at the General and a mischevious grin comes across her face.*

Do what you want luv. I have a feelin' if we get our quota early if Bradock comes along I'll be goin' overboard.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Grimm
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Grimm »

The pale blue eyes of the horned elf widened at the sight of the elf child, and welled with unbidden tears. “Your mother spoke of you,” She whispered. “We can speak later, if that is your desire. I have a letter for you.” It was clear from the pained look on her face that she wished to reach out to him… but dared not.

When invited to join the fishing party, Orien blushed and said softly, “I’ve never been fishing. But, I’m willing to learn.”
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn grins*

Well, Bradock and I have fished quite a few times and well I'm now learning Eli knows a think or two. It should be fun.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

I thank you for your kind offer of joining you, but as fun as poling the heads off fishes sounds I would have to decline. I will be back in a little bit I would have to say that maybe next time I will come with….Maybe. I am going inside for a spell to see what all that noise is. However it would be to the benefit of the group if I had some fish scales.
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member
Location: On the way back to Woodhold from traveling with Connor (my husband)

Post by Shea Stonebrook »

I will make sure to save some fish scales for you Milady.

*smiles and winks*
I hope you find what you are looking for in the Inn.
*she turns and heads towards the rest of the party leaving towards the fishing village."
Shea Stonebrook

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong. That is your oath.
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

Once more red lights up the ladys face as she turns to walk in to the inn.
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eli »

Eli smiles at the strange new dwarf, I would love to learn any new skills at catching them.

He then looks over at the new elf, you knew my mother? She gave you a letter for me? An inquisitive look comes over Eli's face...
-Eli (Full Elvish: Elaith Vonaduran Craulnober)

There once was a man named Eli,
A man who claimed he could not die.
But one thing makes him wail:
That's when there is no ALE!
Thus his tale: with no beer, he will cry.

(The dark haired, green eyed mage child has faded into the past leaving behind one not quite an adult, but clearly no longer a child. The warrior-mage mixture that he has become can only be described as a survivor. )