Fishing

Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Fishing

Post by Kidwynn »

*Outside the stone building of the Elder's Order, Kidwynn steps out of the building talking loudly inside the structure with the door open.*

Ok luvs, who is up ta do some fishin' with me? I am absolutely lookin' to be in a little boat over some water for awhile. We could grab some bread and what have you in case people start gettin' hungry and I think I have room in my large pouch to grab a few bottles of ale in case the fish decide not to bite today.

It is just a bit of relaxin' stuff. So who all is in?
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member
Location: On the way back to Woodhold from traveling with Connor (my husband)

Post by Shea Stonebrook »

Aye!! If yea be so kind to teach me to fish....I've seen people fish before, and it looks to be quite relax'n.

I could definatley go for being over some water...and maybe even in it for a short time!
Shea Stonebrook

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong. That is your oath.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn grins*

Trust me, if the fish are not biting you will end up in the water. Well that is if certain guild members end up comin' with us.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eli »

I like to fish, I learned from Arth... Anyway, I'll go with you.
-Eli (Full Elvish: Elaith Vonaduran Craulnober)

There once was a man named Eli,
A man who claimed he could not die.
But one thing makes him wail:
That's when there is no ALE!
Thus his tale: with no beer, he will cry.

(The dark haired, green eyed mage child has faded into the past leaving behind one not quite an adult, but clearly no longer a child. The warrior-mage mixture that he has become can only be described as a survivor. )
Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member

*Shea turns and looks at this young elf and smiles*
Will yea help teach me as well young one?

I dunnea think we've met.... I'm Shea. Who might yea be?
Shea Stonebrook

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong. That is your oath.
Grimm
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Grimm »

Orien, clad in her soft hues of blue, made her silent way from the Hall with a well provisioned picnic basket. She gave the members of the Order a soft smile, and silently handed the basked to Kidwynn. She could not let them set off and worry about them being hungry, after all.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn gives the woman a soft smile.*

You didn't need to do that luv, but it is much appreciated. Have you by any chance seen Bradock? Hate to go fishin' without him.
Grimm
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Grimm »

The elf blushed under Kidwynn's kindness, and gave her question some thought. After a long moment she shrugged helplessly, indicating that she knew not where to find said pirate lad.
Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eli »

The young elf appears to be coming into his teen years looks over at the new comer, and does his best to smile, but it is clear he has seen much sadness in his short life.

"I am called Eli, son of Corbin. He and Arth… he took me in when I was a child and his former wife and he adopted me. I have been around, but for the past few months I spend most of my time reading."

As you look him over you can tell he hasn't left the Orders Keep in some time probably been a few months since he has seen the light of day threw more than a window. His eyes look bloodshot and dark circles appear around them from sleepless nights. His robes and fingers have smudges on them from ink stains including some that is on his cheek where he bumped into himself.
-Eli (Full Elvish: Elaith Vonaduran Craulnober)

There once was a man named Eli,
A man who claimed he could not die.
But one thing makes him wail:
That's when there is no ALE!
Thus his tale: with no beer, he will cry.

(The dark haired, green eyed mage child has faded into the past leaving behind one not quite an adult, but clearly no longer a child. The warrior-mage mixture that he has become can only be described as a survivor. )
Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member

*Smiles at Eli and gives him a gentle punch in the arm*
Gettin out into the fresh clear air will do you much good then laddie, and we're honored to have you with us. Maybe you could teach us a thing or 2 you've learned from your uncle.

*glances over at Orion then back at Eli, then back thoughtfully at Orion*
Orion have you met Eli...this is Corbyn's adopted son.

Orion would you be willing to come with us, fishing? We could collect some herbs while we are out as well??
Shea Stonebrook

Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

Walking with one hand in the air the Lady looks over at Shea and smiles. Looking over the group she makes a blanket statement I hope you all have fun. If you will may I have the fish scales I think I am on to something that may call for them.
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member

*yells over waving*
Lady Rosamund!! come with us!! You'll have a grand time!!

*Gives her a huge smile and a wink*
Shea Stonebrook

Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

But but, stumbling over her words lady Rosamund terns a light shade of red. And say “I was hoping to see Lor….. ah well if you think I will have fun. I would love to come.”
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member

*Shea gets a concern look on her face*
Yes Milady, um I think there is a part where you clean the guts out of the fish... that part I really think you would enjoy.....

It is a little messy though, do you think you are up to it?
Shea Stonebrook

Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

The Lady looks over at her good friend once more and with an unknowing look she closes her eyes. Sniffing once she says “I believe I will come along to partake of the view of water and air.” Mayhap there is someone that will come with to keep me company well the other is fishing?
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)