To His Honorable Guests

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

"Thank-you. Again, this is all much appreciated."
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

Sen picks the basket back up.

"Lord Lambic, I humbly request permission to accompany this man back to his lord's manor, where I will assist him in the prepartions." Sen says. And then he steps into the kitchen and emerges with a Raven. It is Quoth, the large raven. He looks much better. Sen removed him from his cage and sets him down upon his arm.

"In that case, I am ready to go as you need sir."
Travis Cole
Amagus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Amagus »

Amagus smiles at Eli. “You might find much about me surprising.”

His smile widens as he nods at Sen. “Yes, indeed, we must show proper respect for both our host and this joyous occasion with the presentation of gifts – not least of which should be ample contributions of our own to the feast. But, Sen, I would hope you take along an assistant or two – people familiar with your style and craft – to be by your side?”
Death is the threshold to immense possibility
Farbarian
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Farbarian »

*Leans over to lambic for a ale*

That guy really scares me. (Talking about Amagus) Hope I never have to treat him. Hes probablly really mean.
Jarl Garin
Master healer
Fear keeps you alive! Regret means your still alive.
Potion maker And Coward.
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

“I would be more than happy to have a few skilled hands along with. Unfortunately, I know of no one who would go. I have not seen Soren since I arrived. Perhaps Val would accompany me but I do not know of her location. Anyone that wishes to, would of course be welcome.” Sen says with a bow. "I think no more than two would be required."
Travis Cole
Farbarian
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Farbarian »

I can go I'm good with fire.
Jarl Garin
Master healer
Fear keeps you alive! Regret means your still alive.
Potion maker And Coward.
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

About that announcement...

Post by Torakhan »

Quen is sitting in his chair when the stranger appears. He watches and listens to the announcement, raising a brow curiously at the end statement.

"So.. Lord Malcom's finally making himself known again..." He mutters to himself. "Where's he been the last three months, you know?"
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

"Excellent Jarl. I appreciate anyone skilled in the arts of flames. And so should our benifactors." Sen says smiling.
Travis Cole
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

"I am told Olan will also be joining us. He is a skilled cook, and his presence should be more than adaquite." Sen says.
Travis Cole
Amagus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Amagus »

"Excellent! I eagerly look foward to hearing all about the undoubtably impressive preparations for this affair upon your return."
Death is the threshold to immense possibility
Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eli »

Raising an eyebrow with a slight smirk in the corner of his mouth and looking at Amagus, Eli says, "If you can live through two years in the light forsaken place, that will be more than enough of a surprise for me."
-Eli (Full Elvish: Elaith Vonaduran Craulnober)

There once was a man named Eli,
A man who claimed he could not die.
But one thing makes him wail:
That's when there is no ALE!
Thus his tale: with no beer, he will cry.

(The dark haired, green eyed mage child has faded into the past leaving behind one not quite an adult, but clearly no longer a child. The warrior-mage mixture that he has become can only be described as a survivor. )