Elsewhere... Back in Final Haven

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Indira Al'Estrella
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Shaking and shivering...

Post by Indira Al'Estrella »

Indira does not respond to Ogrom's words, and recoils from any touch. She remains in the shadowed corner, rocking back and forth, and occasionally mumbling.
Dereck_Sandoval
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Dereck_Sandoval »

*moving from the shadows over to where Quen has been Sitting , Toshi makes his first appearance around the inn/Lodge since before winter blew in He looks at Quen and Bows his head* Hello Quen *he says quietly* how have things been going around here.
Now- Toshi the merc with a sword now on discount For YOU!!!!

Dereck Sandoval
Ex-Healer of the Black Talons
R.I.P.
Once a Powerful Healer now he roams the forums as a Benevolent spirit
Talana Isilisurë
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Talana Isilisurë »

*Once Vaun and the Ga'Vin head out for Vaunepashauk, Talana heads over to Indira and sits near her.*

Indira...? *she queries softly* Do you wish to come with me? There's some good stew in the kitchen and it's quieter there....
Talanalassë Isilisurë
Elven Artificer
"Seere ana ilya..." ("Peace to all...")
Indira Al'Estrella
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Indira Al'Estrella »

Upon seeing the people beginning to enter the Inn, she stops rocking for a moment, to look up. A flash of hopeful sanity trickles over her face, then disappears at Vaun's words...

Vaun's soft voice sounds from behind Talana. "He was made without body, a situation I am working to mend." The face of the storm elf is as impassive as ever, but there is a deep weariness in her features.
"Made without a body?" she begins in a slightly maniacal voice, "Wait and I will get you one. Which would you like, the troll or the drow? It matters not, we will mix them both" Her voice begins to rise in volume. "You will be fully bodied before I am satisfied, my golems will never be satiated. They seem to have found a bag of holding for a stomach, and a lust for the fluids within bodies, what ever the race. Why, there will be an army of limbs to chose from!"

Her eyes go blank and it seems she is through with her diatribe. Then she screams a shrilly moan and stands as if leaping. Shoving roughly past the townsfolk trickling in, she bolts out the door and toward the wood.