Looking for Aislynne

Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Looking for Aislynne

Post by Kalphoenix »

Delayne wraps her cloak around herself, looking around the inn. If she sees anyone she recognises, she will ask upon the whereabouts of Aislynne.
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.
Aislynne
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aislynne »

Aislynn is comming out of the forrest after a long needed time away...She spots Delayne and it looks as though she is looking for something or someone so she heads towards her.

"Hello Dear friend, are you looking for something?"
If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

Delayne smiles on seeing Aislynne. "I hadn't seen you for some time, friend, I was wondering if you were still around." Delayne tilts her head. "Are you busy, or would you mind sitting and talking with me for awhile?"
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

*Delayne holds a quiet, lengthy conversation with Aislynne*