Page Update

The good, the bad, and the ugly. Here you will find the latest page updates, and a place to let us know what you think, want added, changed, etc!

Moderator: Admin

Kale
Site Admin
Site Admin

Page Update

Post by Kale »

Please notice that Wayne's Lore section and Journals have been added to the front page. They are also linked from everywhere on the "Happenings in Phantara" link, EXCEPT from the forums. I have to do some template editing for that and it may take a few (with my move and all) to get that done.
Pentaguishine
WayneO42
GM

Post by WayneO42 »

I made abit of a goof on the geography pages. I capitalized a few file names :oops: I sent Brad the fix so it should be working soon. I hope you all enjoy the lore. We are working on more so it should continue to grow. If you have anything you would like to add to the lore pages, please PM or email me. This includes journal entries from current and past FH characters as well as journal entries from old CARPS characters (Pre 2002).
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead!
Kale
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kale »

Uploaded!
Pentaguishine
GM_Chris
GM

RE

Post by GM_Chris »

VERY cool to see the lore in the hands of the people!

Do ou think the people at CARPS would be interested in the lore or has the story deveated to far?

Chris
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
WayneO42
GM

Post by WayneO42 »

I think it has deviated too far at this point. We could always let them know that the official Phanterran history is available at the FH site and to contact the local GM to verify any local deviations/ House rules.
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead!
Kale
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kale »

I think that CARPSians would be interested in what you have there. I know I was not simply from a Final Haven perspective.

Besides "disinformation" leads to great plot screwups by the PC's!! ;-)
Pentaguishine