FInding Lady Correl

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Aislynne
Town Member
Town Member

FInding Lady Correl

Post by Aislynne »

"Delayne I meant no offense nor did I distrust the Lady Correll it was the other dragon I did not so trust. Lady Correl was good and we WILL free her spirit!"
If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

Delayne starts again, and looks at Aislynne as though seeing her for the first time. She stops and rubs her face, her eyes look tired. "I'm sorry, Aislynne...what was I saying?" She shakes her head again. "I'm sorry...I'm...not myself." She puts her head in her hands. "I wasn't here. I wasn't here when I should have been. Who did we loose?"
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.
Ravinal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ravinal »

*Relaxing on a nearby seat in the Inn. Ravinal hears what is said and hesitantly responds.*

"It is no ones fault for our losses. We all did what we could. If anything, I wasn't where I needed to be." *He thinks on what he's said. Reeling from his own momentary self doubt.*

"I felt that the Lady dragon hated me. With what she's done for Haven, I'd gladly give all I could to help free her from any prisons. I know of imprisonment all to well." *He looks at Delayne with a truely sincere smile, ment to comfort her.*
deceased
Aislynne
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aislynne »

Aislynne reaches to touch Delayne on the shoulder and looks her in the eye

"My dear friend, I was more worried about you. I do not want to hear of you blaming yourself furhter, this is not your fault. We will find her sould and set her free!"
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

There are tears in her eyes but she doesn't look quite as crazed. "Thank you...I wish I could explain to you what the An'Drae'Dar mean to me...but I am afraid I would fall far short."

"This is...a strange question, I am sure...but do you know what happened to the body of the Dragon after he was slain? I recall seeing his headless body...was it burned?" She shakes her head. "I would very much like to see where he is lain, even if there is nothing left."
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Aislynne
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aislynne »

"I shall have to check but l last heard that there was nothing left..."
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

Delayne nods. "I'm sorry, I need a moment...some air...I will return shortly...thank you for your kindness. I am not deserving of it."

Delayne bows and leaves the inn.

Aislynne
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aislynne »

Aislynne watches Delayne exits and heads to Ravinal.

"Ravinal, Have you heard anything of this box, or know anyone who may have?"
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

The blood of the dragon was what caused all those things to attack Haven after his death, the area was cleared of magic and cleansed and the body burned.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Ravinal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ravinal »

*He places his hand on his forehead as if pained. He seems a bit out of sorts.*

"I remember.......something. I might have seen it once."
deceased
Aislynne
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aislynne »

She stops to watch him writhe in pain. Though her heart aches for him she knows she must be strong to find Lady Corrells soul.

"Painful as it may be anything you may have seen or heard may be useful..."
Ravinal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ravinal »

*His pain stops suddenly*

"I am sorry, that whole day is full of confusion for me. They tell me I died. I don't remember."

*Ravinal becomes more lucid.*

"All that I've heard is that it has imprisoned the dragon. Perhaps if the guild of Thunder were to colaberate with afew of our towns sages and seers. We may be able to determine what should be done."

*His hand makes shaking gestures toward holding his forehead once again*

"Though I remember; something. I want to tell you. But it's difficult. I can't focus."
deceased
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

**From behind the bar, Lambic pipes up**

Woden told me that he had a section of hide from the ev....make dragon and I believe he also said that Ka still held its head. But I have not seen it with my own eyes in either case.
Aislynne
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aislynne »

She reaches slowly toward Ravinal and puts her hand on his shoulder.

"Please take the time needed to focus, this has been such a trying day for us all, Many of us know not what to make of what has happened"

With that she looks into his eyes and puts her hand back to her side and turns to Lambic.

"The dragon was pure evil and I would hope there is nothing left, we have seen what its blood has done to the earth, I can only imagine what the flesh could do."
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

Forgive me but I have not been alive again for very long yet. I am still trying to get my bearing. From what you and Atrum have it seems more important to find out who has the head. But that is not to say the hide should not be looked into also. Ug also had the body for a while you might ask him.....I apologize again. I am having a hard time thinking straight all I can hear in my head are the sounds of waves and sea shanties.