Teleported people

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

DrakelenasElderich
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DrakelenasElderich »

*Drake looks at everyone there*

"Well it looks as if we are all here. And yes Kidwynn, we are all alright"

*Turning his attention to Dallid*

"We need to find Ullie and fast. Getting Creation is something that must be done, but saving him from his task seems more important to me. They will work him to death if he is not found. Stoping him from putting together the pieces and makeing the weapons and armor will help too."

"So.......any ideas?"
Drakelenas Elderich
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Dallid nods as he completes his healing.*

“We must return to Haven with Haste. There is much to prepare. We must gather our allies around us to stand fast against the Dragon’s aims. New allies must be sought. Perhaps the hut we saw is known to someone, and we can go there to track after the Abysmal hoard and thus seek Ulie. But should Creation and Chaos be denied us until the battle is joined, we must stand ready with all other Aspects at its inception. Peace and Thought must be collected. Should the Perfect Being exist before battle’s end, Phantera may yet be saved.”

“Come! We have not a moment to spare. Relate to us of your findings on the way.”
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Claude du Sinjin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Claude du Sinjin »

*Claude accepts DarKaraths offered hand is hauled to his feet. Shakily he picks up his sword and begins to stretch his legs*

Well then, do not wait to begin our trek on my account. I will keep up as best I can. And DarKarath, remind me to take a few shifts of guard duty around the lodge soon... I'm too tired for all this walking. *sigh*
"The knight... is down."

Claude the Expired
Black Knight of the True Dragon
DarKarath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DarKarath »

*DarKarath smiles as he helps Claude to his feet

"Ill keep you to your word on that, and as i said with Kidwynn about not listening to orders...well that listening thing is kinda fuzzy with me, specially when a man i admire is trying to throw his life away, scary monster or not, you are and always will be a leader among the Phoenix, and i for one will not let you fall if i can do anything about it."

*Pats Claude on the back

"Now lets see if we cant get you back in to guard shape"

*Laughs as he joins the others in the trek back to Haven
Formerly DarKarath
Loyal Guardsmen of the Phoenix Guard
Azure Shield Company

Now Working on a new Character...
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

Delayne shakes herself and looks around.
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

"Ah, Delayne. Thee have found the Claude Defense Squad." (sheepish look) "Dallid has healed him and we are well. If there have been no problems on your end, and people will all be popping in or should I say out, shortly, it seems we are headed back to Haven. Dallid has ideas."
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

"I believe they will follow, it was the consensus, although I think they discussed attempting to backtrack while carrying the stone." Delayne nods. "I am glad to see that all is well."
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Pugo Redfang
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Pugo Redfang »

*An than a low grawl of hatred ripple out of Pugo as he is ported out of the cave. He turns around than grabs some herb form his belt. And rub them on the cave entracne that use to be there. At the end og his drawing on the wall he hacks up a large vile of fluid and spits them on the wall.*

"I no go in there again that is acursed cave of the jade serepnt."

*He stops looking at the cave and than lokos around at the others.*

"Atrum and the others be here soon. I an Atrum last ones to touch the stones."

*Pugo than looks at the cave again and stips at it again. He moves off to one side awaiting Ogrom and the others.*
Ogrom
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Ogrom »

(Ogrom comeing to his senses takes in the surroundings and speaks)

Oh great horned one good to see you and the others but I must say would have been a bit smarter to have waited for all to return before you all touched the rock of foul magic but all is well now we all here what is the party looking like can they all travle and are any of you hurt or need time to see to others here?

Or can we make haste back to the haven for I not like what we see and would like time to prepair for ga'vin that get ready to come to haven to bring war the rest of haven should be told of what we found here and as pugo stated no one should enter that cave again. it is of foul magic and will swallow anyone hole who enter it.

(Turns tword haven and is ready to depart when the others are set to go
will use wilderness survival to get back as fast as possible with out incident if possible aswell)

Pugo find us safe trail to haven and get ready to move out.
Sunny
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sunny »

Like the others, Vaun appeared. She said no word but waited silently off to one side, waiting to see what course of action was decided upon.
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Once everyone is through, Bamf*

We need to head out now, back to Haven with all haste. Kidwynn and Kels, did that hut look familiar? Didn't we see a hut very similiar to that when we met Herb? Before we saw...the lady...I wonder. Anyway talk about it on the way, some things need to be done immediately.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn looks at Atrum.*

No, the hut didn't look familiar to me at all.

Kels?

Anyway, let's head on back.

(OOG: Can people just say that they are back now?)
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

OOC: I'm afraid you guys can't get back until Sunday and must NPC for us now all event...or not...okay, the trip back goes quickly and uneventful
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

OOC: Wow.. You meanie! *giggle* I love GM humor..
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

OOC: *giggle* I love you. You GMs are so evil...and cuddly...did I mention cuddly?