Crazy Laws Regarding Sex (NSFW)

Let the sane of mind not trod here!

Moderator: Admin

Tonia Glowski
Town Member
Town Member

Crazy Laws Regarding Sex (NSFW)

Post by Tonia Glowski »

The Top 10 Craziest Sex Laws.............

#10 - In Maryland, it is illegal to sell condoms from vending machines with one exception: prophylactics may be dispensed from a vending machine only "in places where alcoholic beverages are sold for consumption on the premises."

#9 - In Santa Cruz, Bolivia, it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman and her daughter at the same time. (I presume this was a big enough problem that they had to pass this law?)

#8 - In Cali, Colombia, a woman may only have sex with her husband, and the first time this happens, her mother must be in the room to witness the act. (Makes one shudder at the thought.)

#7 - Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool, England - but only in tropical fish stores. (But of course!)

#6 - In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands. The husband's lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any manner desired. (Ah! Justice!)

#5 - There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the first time... Reason: under Guam law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins to marry. Let's just think for a minute; is there any job anywhere else in the world that even comes close to this?)

#4 - The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation. (Wonder which head?)

#3 - Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse. This also applies to undertakers; the sex organs of the deceased must be covered with a brick or piece of wood at all times. (A brick???)

#2 - In Bahrain, a male doctor may legally examine a woman's genitals, but is prohibited from looking directly at them during the examination. He may only see their reflection in a mirror.

#1 - In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is punishable by death. (Like THAT makes sense.)
Tonia Brown
aka: Talanalassë Isilisurë the Elven Artificer (Final Haven)
Jade the Gargoyle (Final Haven)
Pasha the Sylvani Seer (Winter Haven)
Grok the Orc Head (A Pouch)
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

bwhaha #8...

You know there's some mother's standing there, "No, dear, you're doing it wrong. You need to do it like this. Oh, that's not right either. Maybe you should just watch my father and me."
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

dier_cire wrote: Maybe you should just watch my father and me."
Sure cause the idea of Mom and Grandpa doing it shouldn't give any one nightmares.

It would it seem to make since if #8 and #9 where in the same city, or am I thinking too clearly?
#8 - a woman may only have sex with her husband, and the first time this happens, her mother must be in the room to witness the act. (Makes one shudder at the thought.)
#9 - it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman and her daughter at the same time. (I presume this was a big enough problem that they had to pass this law?)
Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Peace420 »

I wonder what Guam is like this time of year?
Death=Adder

One of these days...I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

~Pink Floyd~
Audry
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Audry »

I could never live in Cali, Colombia and have my mother be there for the first time married?!!... EW!!

and I NEVER want to witeness what my daughter is doing with her new husband!!! Double EW!!!
Audry
member of Gryffin Guild
member of Dead Ladies Society

“The old father wove the skein of your like long ago. Go hide in a hole if you wish. You won’t live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man NOTHING!”
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Peace420 wrote:I wonder what Guam is like this time of year?
Werd, you get the plane tickets I'll get the business license. :twisted:
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage